News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Hank The American Engine

Started by TheJJ, August 11, 2011, 01:05:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheJJ

Hank The American Engine                                                           

Hank The American Engine
                                                               This Thread is to promote Hank and increase his popularity.
    Hello All,
I personally feel Hank is a character with great potential and should be used more by Hit. Now we all may know him as one of those "One-HiT-Wonders", but this character can be used for greater purposes. For example he can be used as a backround character or even star of another episode. He is based off a Pennsylvania K4 and since that is my favorite engine Hank holds a special place in my favorites list. Now just imagine how good it would be to bring back this character. Use him alittle more and he can be a great hit profitably. Now I'm bringing this up here because Bachmann can somewhat easily convert the shell of K4 into a Hank. Now will they? Unlikely. But there is always a chance. Now I'm hoping a HiT rep will read this or something and get alittle attention to Hank but until then thanks for reading and Haters...dont't hate. Plus I plan to due another thread like this only allitle more detailed in the near future...
                                                                                                                                                        ~User JJ96  ;D

**I don't own any material used here**

Cheeky_ULP

Hank was a one off character, and as said before, Bachmann really only does the shows most iconic characters. Hank hasn't been seen since his debut, and only has a small fanbase, much like Ladys minority. The scenario you presented is too hypothetical. It's usually up to the writers as to what character returns and appears anyway.

I would keep your bets on Arry and Bert for now.

Hanks lack of return may be in part of that some people were offended by how Hank was portrayed (I disagreed but eh).

sunhuntin

ive not seen hanks episode, but i have him as a trackmaster model and quite like his design, especially his nose since its much more prominent than anyone elses.

BigC12

Sounds like a good idea, but I'm not sure if they're going to put him out.  ???

TheJJ

Quote from: Sparks on August 11, 2011, 03:15:14 PM
Hank was a one off character, and as said before, Bachmann really only does the shows most iconic characters. Hank hasn't been seen since his debut, and only has a small fanbase, much like Ladys minority. The scenario you presented is too hypothetical. It's usually up to the writers as to what character returns and appears anyway.

I would keep your bets on Arry and Bert for now.

Hanks lack of return may be in part of that some people were offended by how Hank was portrayed (I disagreed but eh).
I know what you mean Sparks, and agree. It was just an idea for a thread I wanted to test before doing a similar larger thread about it.

PasqualeCS96

Its easy to make a Hank though from what I have seen.

7029cluncastle

I dont like Hank, Thomas has not been the same since HiT took over, the railway series is what i was into and since having characters such as the logging locos and Hank i feel it has got out of hand, since when would an A4 rub shoulders with a Shay? Its rediculous, least if it was stepney and spencer it could have happened in real life...
"There are two ways of doing things: the Great Western way, or the wrong way. I' m Great Western and..."