Where to get Hornby and Bachmann stuff

Started by branmas, August 23, 2011, 08:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

branmas

I really want Bachmann and Hornby stuff, and have tried very hard to find a Hornby Oliver, Hornby Stepney and Hornby Toad, and have tried THREE EBAYS and have not found ONE!!!!!!! Please help!
Yours, ToonyThomas

TheJJ

Another Question:
     Is it possible to find Hornby models in the US?

Cupix the Azelf

I got Hornby D7101/Bear and D261/Class 40/The Diesel from HORNBYSHOP.

I ordered the Bachmann Thomas fun with freight set and a Douglas model  on this website. I'm expecting it to come shortly, I can't wait! ;D
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Cheeky_ULP

Ehattons and Antics Online ship to the USA. I've bought from them before.

branmas

Oh, and I need the stuff to ship to Australia.

Cheeky_ULP

Contact the stores and ask if they ship to Australia then.

BillingsRR

@Toony Thomas

Wait, I do know a youtube user who may be able to help you. His name in leokimvideo and he bought a Hornby set from a hobby shop near him, they had a wide range I would say. If you send him a personal message on youtube, he will most likely respond and give you your answer. If you like, I could ask him for you.

branmas

Anthony P2

there is a place in Australia that i order from. frontlinehobbies.com.au has both hornby and bachmann. i'm planning to get the rest of the Great Waterton building there. that's the only place i found that has most of the buildings and ships to the US.

branmas

TobyTheTram16

Quote from: Toony Thomas on August 23, 2011, 08:06:35 PM
I really want Bachmann and Hornby stuff, and have tried very hard to find a Hornby Oliver, Hornby Stepney and Hornby Toad, and have tried THREE EBAYS and have not found ONE!!!!!!! Please help!
Yours, ToonyThomas
You can buy a Hornby Oliver, Stepney, and Toad here http://shop.buythomasthetankengine.co.uk/hornby-thomas-the-tank-engine-9-c.asp they ship to Australia just change the currency Stepney and Oliver are expensive but their well worth it.

AJWPRODUCTIONS

TheJJ

What did you say that would make you get reported?
In a round about way.