Bachmann Track Cleaning Car...wet?

Started by CNE Runner, August 29, 2011, 02:19:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ACY

8 Fairbanks-Morse H16-44 and 1 H15-44, they are Atlas and have DCC and I added sound to one.
Here is my H15-44

They are numbered 200-208. My grades are about 3%.
Occasionally I will use my Athearn Ohio Central consist which is made up of 6 units

or my Athearn Wheeling and Lake Erie consist which has 6 Athearn units and 1 Bachmann I added DCC to and speed matched

CNE Runner

Holy Moly ACY...with that much motive power you could probably pull a full-sized automobile! You must have a mondo booster - hooked directly up to a nuclear power plant (I'll just bet the neighborhood lights dim when you fire that baby up).

Thanks for the observation of the MDC critter (how I would love to get my hands on one of those) pulling the IHC track cleaning car...if the MDC can pull it, then the Bachmann GE 45 Ton should have no problem.

Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

ACY

I have 5 mainlines 2 of which are isolated from the others and have one Bachmann Booster each and their own E-Z Command Systems then the other 3 mainlines share a booster and the Dynamis System. The track for my mainlines do technically connect with crossovers but the crossovers are at the moment insulated to allow me to provide enough juice to run my huge trains, if I wanted to, I could make it no longer insulated so I could run a train anywhere on the layout and on any of the main lines, but then I couldn't run as many huge trains. My layout is still lacking as far as scenery and such are concerned and I have no idea when I will finish, I have not worked on the scenery at all this year, and rarely have an opportunity to run anything anymore it seems. PS Ray, I really want an MDC critter also, they are hard to come by these days though.