News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

MY Donald OR Douglas Project!

Started by Jock The New Engine, July 06, 2007, 08:29:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Chaz Storm

I am guessing that maybe the size of the image could have been the problem. 

You can send me an email though and maybe I can help you with getting the picture set up, just show me what you did and I will help you and tell you what the problem is. ;)  My email is on my profile too, so you can email me from there. :)

PerfectPercy

Well I would go with the Hornby engine and either a wooden railway or take along face and scratch build their numbers and name tags.

The Chaz Storm

I would personally prefer just finding a picture of their faces and name plates and numbers on the internet as it isn't really to stressful as trying to take out the faces off one of their take along, wooden, or Tomy models, and trying to build the nametags and numbers, when you can just cut and paste, it's so easy even a caveman can do it. :P

Frog Pulling Team

LOL ya got that off of GIECO.  As for the name plates I found in a Model Railroader Magizine that you can buy paper to make decals and stick it on your trains try it.

The Chaz Storm

Yes I did :P hehe

Anyways that is a good idea too. :)

Jock The New Engine

I'm sorry but, the Donald OR Douglas project has been cancelled. :'(  I don't have any money on me anymore, i'm broke. :-[  So for right now, it's cancelled. :'(  Unless anyone would want me to still do the project, just keep posting here. ;)
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

The Chaz Storm

It's up to you bud, it isn't up to us.  If you are up for the project then that's fine, we don't want you to be under a lot of pressure. ;)

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: Anthony P on July 07, 2007, 09:14:34 PM
u could try to see if hornby has the same color engines.  :)
P.S. i thoght england didn't ship hornby to america  ???because i tryed to get thomas trains because i have a hornby thomas coach when i was 5 then the next year my mom called hornby and they said they didn't ship here any more.  >:( Or do u live in england? ???
actually hornby DOES ship to america. but since bachmann started making the thomas models, they don't ship there thomas and friends line here

P. S. sorry for digging up an old topic
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

thomasj219

You have to go to a retailer like hattons and get them shipped thats what i do
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

StanierJack

Quote from: RBMN #425 Fan on August 14, 2010, 10:14:41 AM
Quote from: Anthony P on July 07, 2007, 09:14:34 PM
u could try to see if hornby has the same color engines.  :)
P.S. i thoght england didn't ship hornby to america  ???because i tryed to get thomas trains because i have a hornby thomas coach when i was 5 then the next year my mom called hornby and they said they didn't ship here any more.  >:( Or do u live in england? ???
actually hornby DOES ship to america. but since bachmann started making the thomas models, they don't ship there thomas and friends line here

P. S. sorry for digging up an old topic

For goodness sakes, it's over 3 years old. Dude, just leave old topics alone. >:(

TobyTheTram16

for the face iwould try tomy?trackmaster donal' and dougie'