News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Outstanding service!!!

Started by seadowns, September 04, 2011, 12:38:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

seadowns

Hi there!

I would like to say a "Big Thank You" to Jennifer at Bachmanns parts service / customer care!!!

It was not the first time that I was in need of spare parts and she was my hero!

Whilst in the US I always purchased some engines over the last years and when back in Germany and they came into service I experienced some issues (Well, most of my Bachmanns and Spectrums are fine) with very few of them. I've got always uncomplicated help. My latest bunch of lokies was bought with a big seller in Brooklyn and then shipped to me in Germany.
First time on track a2-8-0 Con. had a clicking noise and the reason was a dented tooth in the drive wheel gear.
The other issue was the motor of a 4-8-2 Heavy which gave up his gost after a short time of running.
Jennifer sent me the spares (no costs due to warranty) to Germany for free in speed of light, I dropped them in and now those engines work like swiss watches.
Such associates like Jennifer makes it a real fun to buy Bachmann stuff and any other company should lick their fingers for good and responsible staff!!!

Best regards
Mathi

seadowns

poliss

I'd prefer a service department to have an old IBM green screen computer gathering cobwebs because they never have to send out spare parts for new locomotives.