Download site for past catalogs?

Started by matt a, September 16, 2011, 08:24:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matt a

Is there a download site for older Williams O gauge train catalogs? I find it difficult to locate information on Williams trains which I think were made just a few years ago. I have the 2010 and 2011 catalogs on pdf.

3rail

Hi Matt,

Prior to Bachmann owning Williams, catalogs were not the primary method of advertising.  Mr. Williams used a fold down brochure that advertised the items that were in stock.  These were printed and mailed several times a year.  Additionally, oversized postcards were also used.  I don't know of any source that has all of the advertising online, but we have an entire filing cabinet filled with them!

Best regards,

3rail

rtraincollector

About a year ago needed to clear some things out as had no room I offered copies of Kline from 1989 to the end for free just pay postage on another site and had no takers I also had some of the other companies to go with them wish you would of asked back then. I ended up taking them to the VA where I work and putting them out for grab as they have a place to drop off mags and books and people pick them up I do that with other train mags from time to time