News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

NEED HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by TrainFan2020, October 21, 2011, 06:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TrainFan2020

I am LOOKING for a bachmann thomas with snowplough.
I need help to find that item from ebay, amazon or any kid of website.
DON'T TO TELL ME TO BUY A BACHMANN THOMAS HOLIDAY SPEICAL SET >:( >:( >:(.THANK YOU IF ANY FOUND ANY  WEBSITE !!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D

branmas

Try eBay. I've seen some on eBay, so try it. And you get a Santa Hat any Engine can wear too!

TrainFan2020

idid but one bib had what i was looking for was won to someother person
:-\

branmas

I'm sure there's more out there on eBay.

fighter4luv

Find out what the product code is for it (in the manual for the holiday set). I would check, but I just moved into my new place so all my Bachmann stuff are in boxes somewhere. Once you have this item code, you should be able to order one directly from Bachmann I guess.

I found a G Scale Plow for the Bachmann Thomas large scale. Looks pretty cool :P

TrainFan2020

fighter4luv
you are telling me that i should find what  the products code for thomas holiday special set is Right  ???

fighter4luv

Quote from: timwojo on October 22, 2011, 07:51:54 AM
fighter4luv
you are telling me that i should find what  the products code for Thomas holiday special set is Right  ???
never mind, you'll just have to wait till Christmas and for people to start selling the Christmas Thomas separate. I just remembered he's specially made to have the snow plough connect to him. The standard Thomas doesn't have the special holes under him.

TrainFan2020

oh :-[ i will go Right and find it on eBay will i watch "drake and josh"

ThomasFan247

Quote from: fighter4luv on October 22, 2011, 08:51:13 AM
Quote from: timwojo on October 22, 2011, 07:51:54 AM
fighter4luv
you are telling me that i should find what  the products code for Thomas holiday special set is Right  ???
never mind, you'll just have to wait till Christmas and for people to start selling the Christmas Thomas separate. I just remembered he's specially made to have the snow plough connect to him. The standard Thomas doesn't have the special holes under him.
Some of the newer ones do. I was at my local hobby store and the Thomas they had in the Thomas' Fun with Freight Set had the holes/tabs on the bottom.

TrainFan2020

well i will just ask for the thomas holiday set for christmas :'( :'(

bye