STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 16, 2019, 08:47:14 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  General Discussion
| | |-+  so what railroad is everybody modeling? me the D&RGW
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] Print
Author Topic: so what railroad is everybody modeling? me the D&RGW  (Read 4229 times)
ForThemPanzerz

ForumField

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2011, 11:20:12 PM »

shay-man-

Just before the Germans invaded Poland in September, 1939.

tg-

I think he thought ma and pa were the abbreviations for Missouri and Pacific.

-- D

are you modeling poland 1938 or do you mean pre WWII of another contry

Forumfield
ryeguyisme

Heavy Mountain Steam

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 12:52:42 AM »

A freelanced Australian 30 inch gauge  narrow gauge railway (in ON30). Some ideas have been taken from real life Australian lines, in particular the Mapleton (2 foot gauge) and Buderim (30 inch gauge) tramways in Queenlasnd and the Victorian 30 inch gauge lines. Both the Buderim and Mapleton tramways had Shays, and used them on mixed passenger and freight trains, and even excursion passenger trains. I do this! My line is however very much freelance and in no way a model of any of these lines.

Hamish

You ever seen the movie Austrailia? they actually have narrow gauge trains in it

Doneldon

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2011, 01:56:17 AM »

shay-man -

Southwest U.S. My comment about the German invasion of Poland was to set the era. European trains are just fine but they look far too goofy to my jaded eyes for me to ever try to model them. I have one English steamer and that's about all my delicte sensibilities can handle. Sorry for the confusing post.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        -- D
ForThemPanzerz

ForumField

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2011, 05:01:57 PM »

shay-man -

Southwest U.S. My comment about the German invasion of Poland was to set the era. European trains are just fine but they look far too goofy to my jaded eyes for me to ever try to model them. I have one English steamer and that's about all my delicate sensibilities can handle. Sorry for the confusing post.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        -- D

OK thank you and also ya European trains are a little weird.

Forumfield
Pages: 1 [2] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: