so what railroad is everybody modeling? me the D&RGW

Started by ForThemPanzerz, September 26, 2011, 06:40:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ForThemPanzerz

Quote from: Doneldon on September 27, 2011, 09:27:07 PM
shay-man-

Just before the Germans invaded Poland in September, 1939.

tg-

I think he thought ma and pa were the abbreviations for Missouri and Pacific.

-- D

are you modeling poland 1938 or do you mean pre WWII of another contry
Forumfield

ryeguyisme

Quote from: Hamish K on September 26, 2011, 08:43:37 PM
A freelanced Australian 30 inch gauge  narrow gauge railway (in ON30). Some ideas have been taken from real life Australian lines, in particular the Mapleton (2 foot gauge) and Buderim (30 inch gauge) tramways in Queenlasnd and the Victorian 30 inch gauge lines. Both the Buderim and Mapleton tramways had Shays, and used them on mixed passenger and freight trains, and even excursion passenger trains. I do this! My line is however very much freelance and in no way a model of any of these lines.

Hamish

You ever seen the movie Austrailia? they actually have narrow gauge trains in it

Doneldon

shay-man -

Southwest U.S. My comment about the German invasion of Poland was to set the era. European trains are just fine but they look far too goofy to my jaded eyes for me to ever try to model them. I have one English steamer and that's about all my delicte sensibilities can handle. Sorry for the confusing post.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        -- D

ForThemPanzerz

Quote from: Doneldon on September 30, 2011, 01:56:17 AM
shay-man -

Southwest U.S. My comment about the German invasion of Poland was to set the era. European trains are just fine but they look far too goofy to my jaded eyes for me to ever try to model them. I have one English steamer and that's about all my delicate sensibilities can handle. Sorry for the confusing post.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                        -- D

OK thank you and also ya European trains are a little weird.
Forumfield