Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Big Bang Theory

Started by WTierce1, September 29, 2011, 08:17:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

Quote from: Yardmaster on October 05, 2011, 09:54:42 AM
Please play nice.

By definition, Time out. Go kneel in the corner.

slack

As for my favorite model railroad reference goes to the show Trailer Park Boys in season 7 Bubbles get into railroading and goes to a train show in Mane. If you can find this show WATCH IT. There is no funnier show that the US could ever put out. GO Canada.
By the way I live in IN,USA

richg

Quote from: slack on October 05, 2011, 11:40:08 AM
As for my favorite model railroad reference goes to the show Trailer Park Boys in season 7 Bubbles get into railroading and goes to a train show in Mane. If you can find this show WATCH IT. There is no funnier show that the US could ever put out. GO Canada.

Where is Mane?

rogertra

Quote from: richg on October 05, 2011, 12:02:40 PM
Quote from: slack on October 05, 2011, 11:40:08 AM

Where is Mane?

On the back of a horse's neck?   ;)

NarrowMinded

:) I am playing nice! and I will gladly admit that after following some links here, Roger is clearly more of an expert on unrealistic layouts then I.

NM-Jeff

rogertra

Quote from: NarrowMinded on October 05, 2011, 05:19:25 PM
:) I am playing nice! and I will gladly admit that after following some links here, Roger is clearly more of an expert on unrealistic layouts then I.

NM-Jeff

Can we see some of your work Jeff?

I'm not afraid to post mine.

NarrowMinded

Geesh I say your an expert and then get some kind of challenge???

I post my crappy work here all the time.

We are way off  topic and further interaction is pointless, I'm done have a nice day.
NM-Jeff

rogertra

Quote from: NarrowMinded on October 05, 2011, 06:36:58 PM
Geesh I say your an expert and then get some kind of challenge???

I post my crappy work here all the time.

We are way off  topic and further interaction is pointless, I'm done have a nice day.
NM-Jeff

Expert?  Me?  No way.  Challenge?  From me?

May I remind you of your earlier post: -
"Please post some pictures of your layout so I can criticize it, so as to give myself a sense of superiority in my own mind"

I think it was you who issued the challenge.  I have not made any other statement except that I do not like the unrealistic Disney approach to scenery.  A purely personal feeling that is in no way critical of anything.  It seems it's you that's taken offence to what is a purely personal opinion.

Anyway, as you say, this is gone on far too long and much as I like a battle of wits every now and then, it's no fun when you come up against an unarmed opponent.

Jerrys HO

By definition, Time out. Go kneel in the corner.

rich I believe you forgot the rice.

All layouts are great and they offer a lot of unique ideas that we all may have used at some point. To me it's personal preference. Sometimes I check out the Thomas threads to get ideas and check out some of there layouts although I am not into cartoon trains they are nice to see what people can do with them. Sorry if I offended any Thomas fans.

By the way those are nice pics of the has been GER.

Jerry

NarrowMinded

I'm Just yanking your easily pulled chain Sheldon... Errr I mean ???

I don't get offended by what anonymous people say.

Back to trains now...

NM-Jeff

Doneldon

Rich and Roger-

Would you please use colored type for your posts so they will clearly
stand out and make it easier for the rest of us to identify and ignore
them? Thank you.
                              -- Doneldon

NarrowMinded

Wouldn't ya know it, I go to take a picture of my layout and Pocahontas shows up to see if she can help this poor old claim jumper get his truck back over the tracks.

NM-Jeff

rogertra

Quote from: NarrowMinded on October 06, 2011, 12:56:58 AM
Wouldn't ya know it, I go to take a picture of my layout and Pocahontas shows up to see if she can help this poor old claim jumper get his truck back over the tracks.

NM-Jeff

Now that is nice work.

Jerrys HO

glad to see you two could kiss and make up