News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

End of the line

Started by Sodor Perfection, October 14, 2011, 09:29:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sodor Perfection

**DISCLAIMER** This is a hypothetical scenario. I have not had insider information passed to me. This is NOT breaking news. Please take the question seriously and answer honestly. **DISCLAIMER**

I was thinking the other day, what happens if Bachmann were to announce that they were no longer going to be producing HO scale Thomas and Friends items terrible that would be and then I thought, what if they were to decide that they were going to produce five more items before they were to stop production, what would I want? So many to choose from, very difficult to decide, but here goes.

I think I'm not alone in suggesting DUCK as my first choice, the red branch line coaches second, Daisy third, Oliver forth and lastly to go with the latter, Toad.

So you're now the head of the department who chooses what to make as the 'final five', what would you want produced?

**DISCLAIMER** This is a hypothetical scenario. I have not had insider information passed to me. This is NOT breaking news. Please take the question seriously and answer honestly. **DISCLAIMER**

*Queue the rant* - I believe that HIT should try to focus on the already established characters and try to get the show back to the way it was when Britt was on the footplate (especially series 1 and 2). And enough of finding new places on Sodor, if it wasn't a fictional place then it'd be the size of Russia and if HIT continues it'll be double that size within a few more series, talk about global domination!. *End of rant* 

MetaDude27

I'd choose:

1. Duck

2. Oliver

3. Stepney

4. Toad

5. The Breakdown Train

therailwayinspector

* Duck
* Stepney
* Oliver
* Toad
* Boco

That's my five. If rolling stock were seperate, I'd replace Toad with Harvey, for pure interest in that crane arm!
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

PasqualeCS96

Well since we have B&B and D&D, I say the best line up for a final five would be.
1. DUCK
2. OLIVER
3. BOCO
4. RED BRANCH LINE COACHES OR TOAD
5. TREVOR

thomasj219

Duck
Oliver
Boco
Daisy
Red Coaches
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

ThomasFan247

Duck
Oliver
BoCo
Toad
Red Branchline Coaches

They seem to be the most popular choices lately :P

TobyTheTram16

Oliver
Duck
Toad
BoCo
Stepney
If 6 than Rosie  :)

PasqualeCS96

New list:
1. Duck
2. Oliver and Toad set. (technically its one product :P)
3. BoCo
4. Red Branchline Coaches
5. Stepeny

ClearwtaerMK2

1.Rosie

2.Stanley

3.Hiro

4.Dart & Den

5.Rocky

Since we all want Duck.

DinoNTrains

In no particular order:

Duck
Oliver
Toad
Daisy
George OR Bulstrode
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

BillingsRR

1) Duck
2) Oliver
3) Lady Hatt
4)Dowager Hatt
5) Five more wishes :P

SodorAdventures

Great Question;

1. Duck

2. Oliver

Hmm, I dont know guys, I am very staisfied with Bachmann right now. I hope you all are too. They do so much for us. D and D and Diesel. I am very happy with them.
Are you ready for Dover Valley's Facelift?

Visit our official site for more info:
                    http://www.sodoradventuresonline.com

Calebtrain

Duck
Oliver
Hiro
Red coaches
Harvey
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

branmas

1.Duck
2. Oliver
3. Toad
4. Red Branchline Coaches
5. Engines at work Set, which includes Thomas, Annie, Clarabel, Percy, 5 Coal Trucks, a Brakevan, James, Compost Express Coach, Brake Express Coach, 3 Loops of Track with a Switch joining them together in some spot, a Controller, a Red Wire and a Plug.