Archibald The Mainland Engine Project!

Started by Jock The New Engine, July 09, 2007, 04:26:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jock The New Engine

The British Railway 2-6-0 engine is in the past now.  I'm taking on a new challenge!  Archibald The Mainland Engine from The Railways Of Sodor - Episode 7: The Visitor!  Here's a picture of what he looks like.

Since i'm low on cash, i'm making him out of an old Hogwarts Express engine that I have, I'm using some stuff from the Wooden Railway Thomas toys for him as well.  If anyone would like to see the episode (parts 1 and 2), it's on youtube.  Also, if anyone would like to make any suggestions, please feel free to do so!
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

Thomas

why dont you give it a number? it would help to identify it  ;) you could put it under the cab like the real railroads  :)

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Thomas  8)

Mr. Gumby

Hello!
For a number, I would sugest "51946." I chose this number because James is number 5 of the NWR and 1946 is the year her was first introduced.
For a logo on the tender, I propose this:

Thanks for your time!  ;D
Mr. Monty Python Gumby

Rickenbacker 325

maybe you can put a road name on it ???  hope this helps

Jock The New Engine

I've redone the BR 2-6-0 board and now it's for my new project i've mentioned above.
Jock is my favorite engine now, and in my Thomas world, he works on the Skarloey Railway with Frank, Skarloey, Rheneas, etc. since he & Frank are the only Small Railway engines ever made in Ertl diecast.

1 Thomas

eddie did u just modify your "2-6-0 project" post because i couldnt of written that one post because im not thomas any more im 1 thomas.(but just call me thomas

Jock The New Engine

That's right, this board used to be the 2-6-0 Project board, but i turned it into the Archibald Project board.

Jack_of_SiF

Archibald is a Royal Scot 4-6-0 in BR Green. He is nothing like a GWR Hall. I suggest you get one of these:

Just get the EXACT loco only and stick a gordon face on it.

Jock The New Engine

Like I said, i'm low on cash, so I don't have the money to buy something like that from Europe since I live in the USA.

Beatle (TrainBrain)

DEALERS!!!

Mr. Gumby...GREAT SIG!...off topic, sorry.

Internet All-Beatles radio: http://beatlesarama.com
All you need is love and trains
Ringo Starr: 6/28/08
SC&NY Status: Drawing board, but getting closer!
-Chris

PerfectPercy

Well are you going to make a scratch face or take one off the wooden railway trains?