News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Neville or Molly?

Started by BigC12, October 28, 2011, 10:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigC12

If Bachmann did make one of these characters, which one would it be? Please make your comments.

thomasj219

If they did it would be hard to say. Some will argue Molly as she is a girl, but neither has been seen in more than like three episodes so it is unlikely they will ever be made. If they did make one I would prefer Neville, but they are not on my wish list.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Cheeky_ULP

I could see Molly before Neville, she's had more roles.

But in terms of HiT characters, I'd see Rosie and Stanley before those two.

Cupix the Azelf

Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

ClearwtaerMK2

Molly or Neville ever appear in the CGI series then I'd be willing to buy them.

JD417

WOW... THAT'S SO WEIRD... lol i came back on here to ask about these 2, oh and one other, but he's already made by Hornby...

anyway, first i'll ask the easy question; does anyone know when the Hornby Murdoch is due for release?
2nd ?; does anyone know of a Bachmann engine that has the same exact wheel arrangement (and maybe close size) of the Bachmann City of Truro? if so can i please be informed by a link and/or exact picture? because i'd like to replace my custom Molly with a better proportion sized wheel base than having to use the Bachmann Edward's. thanks :)
3rd ?; does hornby still make their Q1 class? or did bachmann ever make that class and im not aware of it?

THANKS ~JD41796 ;D

oh and let me answer what the point of this topic was actually about ;)
if Bachmann would ever made either of those 2 i would definetly get them, but i would only get Neville right away. i wouldn't be rushing to get molly seeing how i already have a model of her and would be kinda pointless to have an amazing one and my fail attempt one being shunned
In all honesty i don't see Bachmann making them because (like Sparks said)
Quote from: Sparks on October 28, 2011, 10:59:49 PM
I could see Molly before Neville, she's had more roles.

But in terms of HiT characters, I'd see Rosie and Stanley before those two.

KB2199

Well, These characters haven't really had many speaking roles, and molly Had 1 EPISODE. Do you really think they will make her? :P. But neville might have a chance, but his class was already made in hornby.... so yeah. :P. :-\
I'm SuperMarioKyle100 From YT. Go Check Me Out.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: KB2199 on November 07, 2011, 07:11:02 PM
Well, These characters haven't really had many speaking roles, and molly Had 1 EPISODE. Do you really think they will make her? :P. But neville might have a chance, but his class was already made in hornby.... so yeah. :P. :-\
Considering when Bachmann made Spencer, and how many roles he had, it's a wonder how he got made.

Anthony P2

molly didn't have one episode, she had 4. plus 7 cameos and made an appearance in The Great Discovery. Neville only appeared in 3 episodes

AJWPRODUCTIONS

SuperMarioKyle100?!
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cupix the Azelf

Quote from: ClearwtaerMK2 on November 04, 2011, 04:55:05 PM
Molly or Neville ever appear in the CGI series then I'd be willing to buy them.

They did appear in Season 12 which was back when they used CGI faces for the models (although it was only Neville who got a semi CGI role)
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.