watering tower for o-gauge trains

Started by beachlover12000, November 29, 2011, 02:01:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beachlover12000

Hi
I was wondering why your watering tower for o gauge trains is ho scale and not o scale. Evan the box says o scale but it is clearly ho. We like the plasticville buildings and have most all your products, but we need that o scale watering tower. can you help?

Johnson Bar Jeff

Quote from: beachlover12000 on November 29, 2011, 02:01:21 PM
Hi
I was wondering why your watering tower for o gauge trains is ho scale and not o scale. Evan the box says o scale but it is clearly ho. We like the plasticville buildings and have most all your products, but we need that o scale watering tower. can you help?

This is sure probably going to sound strange, but have you tried looking on eBay for an HO water tower? I understand you're looking for one in O, but here's the thing:

I just had a look at all the Plasticville entries under "Buildings and Structures" under the HO listings on eBay. Some of the water towers that appear have tanks that seem to be almost twice as large (or deep) as some of the others. Look at the water towers that you have to assemble, not at the built-up ones. Even if you get one that is theoretically HO, you may end up with one that is larger and looks better with O-gauge trains.