Trouble locating #44915 decoders

Started by WoundedBear, July 10, 2007, 07:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoundedBear

My local hobby guy has been trying for a while now to order these from Walthers. Walthers shows no stock and no idea of an availability date.

Is there a problem in getting these? It seems my guy here was the only one who could ever get hold of them for me, and without Walthers, we're kinda cooked.

Being in Canada presents it's own set of challenges in obtaining things.

Anyone, or B'mann, know of a Canadian source for these?

Sid

WoundedBear

Shameless bump ::)

B'mann....any idea when Walthers is going to have these in stock? Seems all of the LHS's here, that deal in HO train supplies, all buy from Walthers. The hobby shop that I'm most loyal to, says he will even stock a 3 pack if Walthers ever gets them in stock.

I have a Climax in for warranty, and it's decoder is in my newest Shay. I'm going to be one decoder shy of my loco count once the Climax comes home. Any chance of paying your service dept to install a 44915 in the Climax before they ship it back? Or for that matter....just include the decoder in the package and I'll do the install.

Sid

the Bach-man

Dear Sid,
They should be back in stock this month, according to my latest update.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

WoundedBear

Jim Banner

Sid, I tried to email you with an alternate supplier but your email address is hidden.  So I tried to send you a message via MSN but your settings there preclude that too. 
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

WoundedBear

Email sent to you, Jim....reply to it and I should receive it.

Thanks,
Sid