Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Edward's smokin'!

Started by therailwayinspector, September 11, 2011, 05:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetaDude27

Quote from: Artieiii on November 25, 2011, 01:04:54 PM
Quote from: MetaDude27 on November 25, 2011, 12:51:43 PM
Thanks for the info. I also wanted to send in my Annie coach because I accidently chipped two corners of her roof off. However, since she is a piece of rolling stock, I'm not sure what would be required to have her repaired (e.g. a repair fee of some sort). Has anyone ever sent in rolling stock for repairs? If so, what did you have to do?

That I don't know.  I looked online to see if they sell replacement parts but I only see listings for engines not rolling stock.  That may not be covered under warranty.  I suggest you call The Bach-mann and see what he says.  Chances are you can buy a replacement roof for her for just a few dollars.
-Art

Yeah, that's probably what I'll do. Thanks for your input.

PasqualeCS96

You know its wierd, I got my Edward at the World's Greatest Hobby on tour when it was here in Cleveland about three-four years ago. It ran very well but then it started jerking and just stopped all together. I sent him inwhen I hot him back, he went bad again last year sometime and I sent him back again. But the second time I got him back quicker so Im wondering if they just replaced him. But, anyways he's fine now.

Anthony P2

My Edward started to slow down last year. This time last year he stoped working for a week then cooperated for a month. I replaced him this year around april and works fine.

MetaDude27

My Edward didn't smoke, but for some reason he started going slower than usual. At first he would eventually snap out of it and go his regular speed, but one day he stopped working altogether. I also noticed that when Edward and another engine are put on the same track, neither of them will run, so I assume he has a short-circuit of some kind.

Calebtrain

Yeah. That's exactly what happend to mine. But there was a singe of smoke. Weird huh?  ???
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

therailwayinspector

Mine alternates between both, though he seemed to be ok for most of this afternoon.....
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

PasqualeCS96

Well I guess all models just vary when it come down to it.