News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Praise for Bachmann Parts Dept.

Started by Barney R, December 03, 2011, 12:44:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barney R

I have just had my first experience with the Parts department and I must say that I am just pleased with the experience. I just felt the need to let folks know that I found the Parts Dept. to be responsive to my email, helpful, and just a pleasure to deal with. Thank you to the folks at Bachmann. I have been a loyal customer and you have just given me reason to remain one.

the Bach-man

Thanks, Barney!
It's nice that you took the time.
the Bach-man

Ethanville

Not only are they good with mail/net inquiries, but if you have a chance to visit their faculty on Erie Ave. in Phila., you will meet some of the nicest and helpful people in the business. After having all my questions answered by "Tom" and some repairs done, I will go no where else for all my train parts.
It's a fantastic experience, in this day and age,  to encounter this level of customer service.
Thanks guys,
Max Kurz

Jerrys HO

AGREE with you about Tom as he has helped me in the past. Bachman give that man a raise he sure does deserve it.

Jerry

mp15dc

Quote from: Barney R on December 03, 2011, 12:44:43 AM
I have just had my first experience with the Parts department and I must say that I am just pleased with the experience. I just felt the need to let folks know that I found the Parts Dept. to be responsive to my email, helpful, and just a pleasure to deal with. Thank you to the folks at Bachmann. I have been a loyal customer and you have just given me reason to remain one.

I cant agree more. I think it was Jennifer who helped take care of a problem that wasnt really Bachmanns fault. (xmas present not ordered correctly) And they sent out the right part before I ever returned the old one. AWESOME customer service.
Ted