News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2012 Large Scale Product Wish List

Started by darkdaniel100, December 03, 2011, 06:33:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkdaniel100

The years nearly over, what future large scale products would you like to see?

My Wish List:

Rolling Stock:

1:20.3 - logging disconnects - (I know other manufactures make these but if Bachmann could make a cheapish multi pack it would go down well)

1:20.3 Pulpwood Car - Bachmann already make these in ON30 and basically is a just a flat car with load.

Any other Logging/industrial related items. The log skidder was an awesome release!

Locomotives:

USATC S100 Class/SR USA Class 0-6-0T 

Ted Yarbrough

How about an Annie with the Flying Frande herald (same colors as the Rio Grande Southern loco). Some new road numbers on the current rolling stock would be nice. Maybe, even a set of green D&RGW passenger cars.
Happy Rails To You,
Ted

MAELLIS

I have some suggestions for additions for the Thomas large scale range: A closed goods wagon and a "Guards van" both with removable roof (more "play value" than the tank wagons),  Toby & Henrietta (A wish from my 14 y.o. daughter!) I must admit that even I have become "addicted" to these excellent Thomas models.

bob kaplan

i'll be redundant and request an EBT 2-6-2.  i realize the wheel arrangement was not all that common, but the engine size would be a great companion to Connie...(perhaps we could call it Peter or Paul) ... but the Maine narrow gauge railroad ran some 2-6-2's and i think there were some loggers as well.

Enough wheels on the critter to allow good pick up from the track and the size is good for some longer trains....or protypically short one.
....and of course there is the parentage...the precursor to the wonderful EBT 2-8-2's.

Kevin Strong

I'll second the EBT #11, if only to keep me from having to build one myself. Of course, now that I'm starting my own C-19, you just know they'll do that instead. ;) Not that I'll remotely argue--I think a C-19 or similar inside-frame 2-8-0 would be very well received. They were used on narrow gauge lines all across the country.

Later,

K

ForThemPanzerz

i would like to see  more flying rio grande paint schemes on all cars and engines and a porter similair to the one availeble in On30. ill also take any rio grande C style consolidation or a small T-boiler shay.
Forumfield

smcgill

John Ramsden

Ted mentioned road numbers.  When I did that back a while I  caught blazes.

Still think it's good idea.   Heck,  I bought 3 accucrafts (with differnt numbers)  but just ! Bachman!!
John

ForThemPanzerz

i would buy more rio grande cars if they had it in different roadnumbers
Forumfield

Loco Bill Canelos

More road numbers, and some new paint schemes on the 1:22.5 freight cars.
Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!

R. J. Raleigh

I still want a Spectrum C-16 in 1:20.3. An early woodburner for the D&RG would do nicely

Mark Oles

I'd like to see some Strasburg Rail Road lettered big hauler product.  Could be a set, could be an Annie 2. 

glennk28

how about a logging caboose (likr Swayne and West Side)---I know how to get Bachmann to do it--build my Hartford kit!  gj

Chastity

Personally,

A AH&D ditcher or crane (or interchable parts) would fit the logging theme as well as a host of other narrow guage and even some standard guage (though at 1:20.3 it would oversize for standard gauge).

After seeing the magnificent RGS/D&RG caboose, I still cannot help but wonder about the Pacific Coast Ry caboose in 1:20.3, beautiful genericly looking side door job that still exists.

A redo of the Heisler might be interesting and possibly as a three truck model.

Another run of the 2-6-6-2T as a 2-6-6-2 with tender especially a Weyerhauser or Rayonir style tank tender.

Loco Bill Canelos

Loco Bill,  Roundhouse Foreman
Colorado & Kansas Railway-Missouri Western Railway
Official Historian; Bachmann Large Scale
Colorado RR Museum-Brakeman-Engineer-Motorman-Trainman
There are no dumb or stupid questions, just questions!