What type/size track comes with new train set

Started by nhbmwrider, December 03, 2011, 11:26:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nhbmwrider

Hi Folks,
  I purchased a train set for Christmas and would like to buy some additional track to expand the set-up when it arrives.  What size track comes with this set?  It say's it comes with EZ track.  Bachmann Spectrum HO Scale Dynamis Sound Commander Set Train Set with DCC (Main Central)

Thanks,
  Mike

the Bach-man

Dear Mike,
Your set comes with an oval 56" x 38" that has a siding. There are many layout plans available in books and on line. To determine what you'll need you'll first have to decide on available space.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Doneldon

Mike-

EZ Track is either grey roadbed with nickel-silver rails or black roadbed with steel track. Of the two, the grey is superior. I think your set comes with grey but you can purchase grey to go with black if you need to as they are identical except for roadbed color and rail material. I would go with grey even if you do have black as the grey will serve you better in the future. Welcome to model railroading!
                                                                                                                 -- D