Running slow does it need oil or track dirty?

Started by D_Gunner13, December 05, 2011, 08:41:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

I see you are new here and probably have not look through any of the messages so here is a good site about On30. Store the link in Favorites for future reference. Harold has info about your loco.

http://www.pacificcoastairlinerr.com/

Take time to look through the General, On30 and Ho forums. There is a lot of useful info here.
You should be able to use O scale structures.

Rich

D_Gunner13

I have had Ho trains before,I had my first at 9 years old back in the old days>This is not just for Christmas. I'm hoping to get into N scale. there is one screw missing underneath the train. I apologize if I seem impatient its just taking it apart every night to move it out of the way, and crawling on the floor has gotten to my old bones.
Have to do Christmas Light Now
                                                                                  Thanks Dennis  ;D

D_Gunner13

I disassembled the train, and there was oil and grease every where, its trash.  >:( Some one over did it with the oil.

richg

Quote from: D_Gunner13 on December 06, 2011, 09:44:22 PM
I disassembled the train, and there was oil and grease every where, its trash.  >:( Some one over did it with the oil.

That should not be difficult to clean up. Q tips, alcohol. I did that on a used loco quite a few years ago. You will have plenty of elbow grease. lol

Ricch