Bacmann Service Department - E-mail

Started by Pacific Northern, July 13, 2007, 04:33:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pacific Northern

Hi, as there have been a few complaints lately about contacting the service Dept. I thought I would relay an incident I had very recently with the Bachman Service Dept.

I need to have a Doodlebug repaired and contacted the Service Department by their e-mail address. I was contacted the next day by Jennifer who answered my questions and who advised me to sent in the unit.

Perhaps instead of phoning more customers should use the e-mail address? I myself have been in contact a number of times with the service department and find e-mail to be adequate.

Pacific Northern

lanny

Thanks for the positive note on Bachmann service. Seems like we often hear of the problems, but seldom hear when things go well ... and I think in general, Bachmann service still can't be beat ... even though there are always 'snafus' that crop up.

I personally have always been satisfied with Bachmann service even when I had to wait 10 weeks or more to get my items back. They have been more than fair with me with everthing I have sent to them.

lanny nicolet
ICRR Steam & "Green Diamond" era modeler

Bojangle

In every thing I buy, it is the "service after the sale" that is most important to me.  I consider my rolling stock expendable, but when it comes to locos, I only buy Bachmann.  Their warranty gives me real peace of mind.  I'm usually able to reach them by phone, but I hadn't considered the email approach.  I will try it sometime.
Thanks

Bo