New Acela Homepage Now In Links...Under "Miscellaneous"

Started by D.Harrison, July 13, 2007, 09:25:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.Harrison

YEA!!!! After months and months, the new Acela Homepage is now listed  under LINKS.  Thanks to the Bach Man and his sidekick in the Bach Cave back at Philly.

The new webpage has a different look because its no longer on WebTV.  Now its "made on a MAC."  There's still lots to do, but keep the faith.  It'll get done eventually.

The layout will be at the NMRA National in Detroit the last weekend in July.  I'll also probably make Worlds' Greatest Hobby-Chicago in late November.  Trainfest, I-Hobby Expo will round out the 2007 schedule.  And of course there should an appearance at the Amherst Show in January 2008.

Finally, I don't know why I did it but I bought the Lionel Acela....just for display.

David Harrison

the Bach-man

Hi, Dave!
Yay!
I was just talking about you with the Bach-Mama...  Hope I get to see you before the Big E!
Best,
the Bach-man

Guilford Guy

Alex

D.Harrison

Quote from: the Bach-man on July 13, 2007, 11:00:09 PM
Hi, Dave!
Yay!
I was just talking about you with the Bach-Mama...  Hope I get to see you before the Big E!
Best,
the Bach-man

Wha???  You mean you're not coming to Detroit for the National???  You could shortcut and just drive across Canada, LOL.

Dave