News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

CGI Cream Tanker

Started by JLK2707, December 20, 2011, 07:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Calebtrain

Thank didn't change the milk tanker yet because I got it for christmas this morning. (Thank goodness)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

Anthony P2

same. i asked for the oil, milk and cream tanker before they all go CGI, another TT#3, and the windmill

branmas

Quote from: RW James on December 24, 2011, 12:53:54 AM
Quote from: TrainsofSodor on December 23, 2011, 11:11:34 PM
I thought you ment Cream Tanker since this is the CGI Cream Tanker.
Okay - I am aware that the cream tanker has always had a graphic - they changed the graphic when it was changed in the CGI version. I understand. I just mentioned that I wish they weren't moving all the wagons to the CGI version - I like the old version better.

I won't be getting a Cream tanker because I really don't like it (although, I think the cream color is better than white which is used for the milk tanker) - I prefer the wagons with words on them - they seem more authentic.

I'm sorry if it bothers anyone that I hijacked this thread. I thought the conversation was about the changes to the CGI wagons. But I've seen people get slammed for starting a new thread, and I wouldn't want to go there.
I get it now.

RW James

Quote from: TrainsofSodor on December 25, 2011, 03:31:36 PM
I get it now.
This can be a strange medium for communications sometimes.
Rick

branmas

RW James

Quote from: TrainsofSodor on December 26, 2011, 04:26:22 PM
Ummmm, okay then. ???
I meant - I probably wasn't communicating effectively - which evidently I failed again.
Rick

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: RW James on December 26, 2011, 07:33:26 PM
Ummmm, okay then. ???
I meant - I probably wasn't communicating effectively - which evidently I failed again.
No you just made it sound abit too complicated :P :).

Cupix the Azelf

Quote from: Calebtrain on December 25, 2011, 01:03:04 PM
Thank didn't change the milk tanker yet because I got it for christmas this morning. (Thank goodness)

Heeeeere's Johnny.
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Calebtrain

Quote from: Cupix the Azelf on December 27, 2011, 07:50:17 AM

Heeeeere's Johnny.
Wait a minute, other people are complaining and I say I am glad I got a classic milk tanker and you charge on me! Anthony P2 said "same. i asked for the oil, milk and cream tanker before they all go CGI" Why do you go for me?
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

branmas

Quote from: AJW98Productions on December 26, 2011, 07:45:04 PM
Quote from: RW James on December 26, 2011, 07:33:26 PM
Ummmm, okay then. ???
No you just made it sound abit too complicated :P :).
Probably. Since I'm only 10.
Quote from: Calebtrain on December 27, 2011, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Cupix the Azelf on December 27, 2011, 07:50:17 AM

Heeeeere's Johnny.
Wait a minute, other people are complaining and I say I am glad I got a classic milk tanker and you charge on me! Anthony P2 said "same. i asked for the oil, milk and cream tanker before they all go CGI" Why do you go for me?
Yeah, why charge at Calebtrain?