News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Greetings

Started by Pops, December 20, 2011, 03:29:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pops

I'd like to wish my forum friends a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year . . . I'd like to, but I can't. So, in today's vernacular, I'll just say - - -

Best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral, winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most joyous traditions of the religious persuasion of your particular choice, but with respect for the religious persuasion of others who choose to practice their own religion, as well as those who choose not to practice any religion at all.

Additionally, a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without the due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, whose contributions have helped make our society great, without regard to race, creed, color, religion or sexual orientation.

(Disclaimer: This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes or himself or others, and no responsibility for any unintended emotional stress these greetings may bring to those not caught up in the holiday spirit)

;) ::)

darthraven

Love it.   Thanks for the well wishes allow me to return them to you as well for whatever your particular beliefs may be.

Jhanecker2

Froh  Yul  &  may your  wird be Glorious  .  J2

Pops