News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

upgrading controller

Started by full maxx, December 26, 2011, 02:59:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

full maxx

what do I need for the wireless dynamis to work ... I contacted a seller on ebay and they said I could use the wireless dynamis with the ez command ....how does this work
look up FullMaxx1 on youtube or check the blog for the lastest updates  www.crumbsinmycouch.com

richg

Quote from: full maxx on December 26, 2011, 02:59:56 PM
what do I need for the wireless dynamis to work ... I contacted a seller on ebay and they said I could use the wireless dynamis with the ez command ....how does this work
[/quote

If someone has done this, I have never seen it.

You cannot upgrade the EZ Command. Ok, maybe add a booster.
The Dynamis is a completely different system.
Take time to read the EZ Command manual and the Dynamis manual. The differences will be very obvious.

Rich

hawaiiho

Someone gave you some inaccurate information.

The Dynamis and EZ Command are two totally different and totally separate systems.

I have a Dynamis(I "upgraded" FROM an EZ Command) and while it does have some limitations, I am happy with it. It handles my layout with ease and I have run three trains at the same time.

Here is the URL for the Dynamis manual:

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/ez_content/dynamis_manual.pdf

Will

richg

Quote from: hawaiiho on December 26, 2011, 05:28:57 PM
Someone gave you some inaccurate information.

The Dynamis and EZ Command are two totally different and totally separate systems.

I have a Dynamis(I "upgraded" FROM an EZ Command) and while it does have some limitations, I am happy with it. It handles my layout with ease and I have run three trains at the same time.

Here is the URL for the Dynamis manual:

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/ez_content/dynamis_manual.pdf

Will

One of the Joys of ebay. There are some clueless who do not realize they are clueless or maybe they know what they are doing.

Rich