News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

New Wish List

Started by raider409, December 31, 2011, 01:21:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raider409

Here we go again.  Any possibility in the foreseeable future of  O scale GP30's or 40's, both decorated and undecorated for us who like to do our own roads?  You've gone from steam, to first generation diesels, to modern, but left out the second generation diesels.    Thanks.

Mike_AA9ZY

I would love to see the F7 reissued in SOO Line colors.

I would also love to see the scale F3's offered in Milwaukee Road, CB&Q, and CGW freight colors.

A decent scale steel caboose would be a plus.

phillyreading

How about a new style for the caboose? Something other than the N5C, as it is the only style caboose offered. Also more in GP-38's, maybe a GP-30 or GP-60 as well.

Lee F.

DominicMazoch

Add Katy and KCS to CGW red!

Mike_AA9ZY

DominicMazoch

3 Liveries for the same body color.  Not a bad deal.

raider409

What say Mr Bachmann,  any reply?

the Bach-man

Dear All,
We are always working on new items in all scales, and we certainly take your suggestions into consideration.
Thanks!
the Bach-man

rtraincollector

How about passenger cars with interiors. so we could detail them with people and all.

phillyreading

Quote from: rtraincollector on January 07, 2012, 07:32:30 PM
How about passenger cars with interiors. so we could detail them with people and all.

If you can not do the above, how about giving us a company to buy seat inserts from that will fit your passenger cars?
The reason I mention this is because I know that tool and die gets expensive.

Lee F.

DominicMazoch

I just got a U33C SP.  OK, I LIKE SP.  But if WBB would come up with enclosed auto carriers, then you could do the original AUTO-TRAIN.  The AT used U36B's.  But W/WBB has done a Dash-9 in Amtrak, so I could live with a C.  The AT used single level cars, 1/4 domes, and ex-ATSF Big Domes.  But a non-Big Dome car AT would look GOOD!

Anywa, who has the rights to the AT name now?  Amtrak?

phillyreading

The Auto Train logo might be leased to Amtrak, or Amtrak took on the term auto train because of hauling autos with the passenger train.

FYI, just been on Amtrak, the circus train of Ringling Brothers & Barnum & Bailey circus went by going north to Jacksonville as our train headed south from Jacksonville to West Palm Beach FL, yesterday 1-9-12.
FYI-2, Amtrak is not running from Jacksonville to New Orleans LA, the bridges are repaired but the Amtrak stations are not rebuilt as yet.

Lee F.

phillyreading

Something that I would love to see is passenger cars for the Reading Company.
Also how about some freight cars, 70 ton hoppers, for Reading & Northern RR in eastern Pennsylvania.

Lee F.

DominicMazoch

Speaking of the Reading, I would consider some Budds in that road name.  Did ride some from Reading Terminal in Philly in 1979.

RDG Passenger cars:  In silver, as in the CRUSADER, or in the colors like the passenger F units?

phillyreading

How about some Reading passenger cars in RDC, rail diesel cars, as well?
I think these ran from Reading to Allenton PA, years ago.

Lee F.