News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2012 loco's

Started by trainguy73, January 03, 2012, 12:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trainguy73

There have been a lot of discussions going around about people wondering what locomotive (or locomotives) Bachmann will produce in the Thomas range for 2012(if any). I believe it could be Duck,Oliver,Rosie,or Arry and Bert. Duck and Oliver because the fans are practically screaming at Bachmann for them and Hornby has discontinued theirs,Rosie because a lot of girls look up to Rosie and it would get girls into the hobby(if emily hasn't already done so),and Arry and Bert because all Bachmann would have to do is repaint and re-face their diesel. Some people think that they will make the Day of the Diesel characters. I think not because Hornby has already made Dart and will most likely make Den so they just might leave it to Hornby. (although Bachmann D10 would be EPIC!). Some people think Hiro but Hero of the Rails is what 2 years old now. They kind of missed the mark. What does everyone else think?

Ivo Hugh

'Arry and Bert need more than new faces and paint to be made from their diesel model. Let's not forget, they don't have ladders on the sides of their fronts.
1. Skarloey, 2. Rheneas, 3. Sir Handel, 4. Peter Sam, 5. Rusty, 6. Duncan, 7. Ivo Hugh, 8. Duke, 9. Fred. I am a fan of the Skarloey Railway from The Railway Series.

thomasfreak5

i just saw hornbys 2012 thomas range and its

the return of spencer & stepney

thomas and the breakdown train set

and a bunch new rollingstock.

i really hope bachmann makes oliver and duck! mostley oliver for me because he's been my favorite engine for years along side duck. i hope trevor is made too.
i waiting for LS edward also!
" You never see my paint dirty "
                                          - James

Anthony P2

the only new rolling stock would be Spencer's coaches. the rest of the rolling stock is in "pack" form, like tankers, open wagons, etc. disappointed this year. :( but i know bachmann won't disappoint this year! :D

branmas

Can you give me a link?

fighter4luv

Well, Bachmann are getting to the end of HO engines they can release... so hopefully this year we get the few that everyone is usually asking for.

Duck, Oliver, and perhaps finish off the original series ones by releasing Daisy and Boco  :) *fingers crossed*

And maybe it's time to update the Thomas and Percy models with new faces... the Bachmann model faces have improved greatly (Donald & Douglas looked great), so we just need Thomas and Percy to get faces that look like the characters... and pressure HiT to let you use the original model face styles for them still, coz I'll say it again, the CGI faces are generic and boring!