Main Menu

EZ track

Started by campcare1, January 03, 2012, 12:21:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

campcare1

Looking for 18" curve 1/3 black Ez

Jerrys HO

cc1

18 radius does not come in smaller sections. You can as I have cut to length what you need. You don't have to worry about the locking tabs just make sure you either glue or screw the track down at that point. I used a dremel to cut both the rails and plastic roadbed. There is saws made specifically for cutting track also.

Jerry

Doneldon

cc1-

You can paint gray EZ Track or use added ballast everywhere for superior appearance and better rail. If I were you, I would at least begin using NS rail (gray roadbed), and I would probably replace all of the ferrous rail (black roadbed) with the gray roadbed track.
                                                                                                                                                                 -- D

Terry Toenges

You can get it with gray roadbed.
One-Third Section 18" Radius Curved
Product Code: 44530

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/products.php?act=viewProd&productId=190
Feel like a Mogul.

Jerrys HO

cc1

Sorry I should have been more specific. It is not available in the black roadbed. You can use the gray roadbed and mix them. If black roadbed is whay you need paint the gray black.
As Doneldon said you would be better off with the nickel silver in the long run.

Jerry