Need curved plastic track section for Big Hauler

Started by twitch760, January 03, 2012, 08:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

twitch760

I need a curved plastic track section for a Big Hauler 90-0100. Does anyone know where I can find this at? I have looked everywhere and I'm being told that it isn't made anymore. Am I going to need to buy metal track sections instead? Will the metal track sections work with the plastic track I have?

Jim Banner

It is possible but not easy to mix the all plastic track with the tin plate track.

I just checked your profile and did not see any indication of where you live.  I was wondering if it might be practical for one of us to mail you a few pieces plastic track.  Or you could enquire on the large scale board and maybe find someone in your area that has some.  I do not suggest posting your full address but the city or town would help.  You can always work out the details by email or private message later on. 

Jim
Growing older is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Doneldon

Jim-

He's in the Central Time Zone in North America.

twitch-

I might have some but I think mine might be True Bright. I'll check and let you know tomorrow. I don't now if Bachmann and TB are compatible, either in terms of connecting them or the curvature.
                                                                                                  -- D