News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

How can i find out

Started by gandy dancer#1, January 10, 2012, 11:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gandy dancer#1

Hi to all: I have a lionel airport beacon ho scale #0494. I do not know and lionel doesnt either, what voltage it operates at or if ac or dc, nor where i might get itty bitty replacement bulbs for it. They refered me to a "DOCTOR DEAN THE TRAIN GUY" who is an authorized lionel repair guy, no luck with him!! So here i am need help from the experts on this. Thanks in advance.
M.R.BURNS

NarrowMinded

Someone here had a Lionel Radar tower a while back, maybe the same platform as yours.

read through this post.

http://www.bachmanntrains.com/home-usa/board/index.php/topic,15813.0.html

NM-Jeff

Jerrys HO

I wonder who the other poster could be? ;)
Gandy I would print the post from a year ago so next year you will have it when this comes back up. ;D
Most of the beacon lights I have use bulbs like on X-mas lights. If your is smaller you may be able to supplement using an LED bulb.

Jerry

gandy dancer#1

Thanks jerry and narrow minded, I am sorry my memory fails me sometimes, I actually own 2 airport beacons, and a radar tower, one beacon being O scale . guess im slipping. any way rhe radar tower is stored and the o beacon is stored, will be left for grndson as inheritance along with some other antique train items.  the ho beacon i want to put on the current set. Jerry youhave the same idea i had, maybe convert the little light to led!!
once again appologise for memory lapse, you guys have a great day ;D
M.R.BURNS