O.K. here is my wish list for 2012.

1.Baldwin 8-18-c 4-4-0

2. logging disconects

3. AH&D log loader and ditcher(powered)

4.2-6-2

and lets don't forget the EBT!

Royce ;D

az2rail

I will second the log loader and ditcher.

Bruce
If your parents never had children, chances are you won't either.

Royce Wilson

Forgot to say that number 4 is any of the Sandy River 2-6-2 engines. These where beautiful little engines and in my opinion would mix very well with the existing Bachmann engines.

Royce :D

Dusten Barefoot

8-18c 4-4-0
8-18d 2-6-0
c-16 2-8-0 1800s version not the over rated Colorado 1930s version.

EBT 2-8-2
SRRL 2-6-2 or SS&S or even EBT #11

BUILDINGS! We need some realistic building, and track would be great too!

Rounded roof Caboose with a higher coupola
rounded roof box car,

Basically anything from the 1870s-1909 will work for me and make me happy!

Rock On!
~Dusten
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

fredlove2laugh

Honestly, I wish for two things:

1. An upgrade to the 2-6-0. I'm sorry, but I have one and the smoke stack and headlight on that thing bother me so much 'cause I've never seen a prototype do that!

2. Much more diversity in the steam locomotives. You basically have six models the just get the colour scheme changed every year with a featured locomotive (like the shays) that come out once a catolog. I'm looking for something unique from you guys, like a 2-4-2 or somethn'. We need it to be creative though.

Fred

S. Calloway

I have to agree with Dustin on the buildings! That is a great idea! Most of the kits are extremely high in cost,or I have to scratchbuild the rest. That is ok if you are retired,but alot of us are not, and time to work on the layout is sometimes hard to find. Don't get me wrong ,I love to spend time scratch building stuff, but a nice,affordable kit is nice too! The field is wide open here as to what  Bachmann could make. Water tanks, Depots, Small houses,etc. (A plug for ET&WNC hoppers here too) They had ALOT of those,and they were short enough to use on many other layouts also. I hope the Bachmann is listening....     Dwayne

traingeek

Put me down with a vote for SR&RL # 24.  Also an inside frame 2-6-2 that can be issued as both a tender and tank engine.  This would give B-man more bang for the engineering buck.

Royce Wilson

Fred,

The Bachmann mogul is a copy of the Colorado & Southern engine 22 roughly modeled sometimes after 1905 to about 1917.

The stack is C&S as is the headlight. The stack and headlight is a easy change which makes this model so fun to bash.
Here is a list of Yahoo groups that can futher your intrest if you desire:

Yahoo groups

On30  , On30conspiracy, On30Kitbashing, FinescaleOn30, On30Swapmeet and if you need further information on the Bachmann 2-6-0 then go to these Yahoo groups:

DSP-P,CSNG, Coloradoandsouthern.

Royce ;D

WBEL On30

Add another vote for a SR&RL style 2-6-2 Prairie type, and some SR&RL style boxcars!

Vince

Hamish K

What i would really like would be a larger, conventional (not a Forney or articulated) tank locomotive than the Porters. A 2-6-2t, 0-62t or 2-4-2t would be fine.  I suspect that a SR&RL tender 2-6-2 is more likely, but perhaps both the tender and a tank version could be made. A tank version of a SR&RL 2-6-2 may not have an exact prototype, but would certainly pass as a catalogue locomotive (Baldwin's  system would have allowed a tank version to be ordered) and would be reminiscent of locos that operated in Hawaii, Mexico and other places.

I would also like to see buildings, as well as Railroad and trackside items, perhaps a few mining and logging structures, many people build mining and logging On30 layouts or incorporate a mine or sawmill into a larger layout.

Hamish

darryl1936

Bachmann makes Plasticville O scale buildings already and if you have a knack for a little cutting and repainting they can be rather useful in our make believe world.
TOF in Hawaii

fredlove2laugh

Quote from: Royce Wilson on January 14, 2012, 03:10:15 PM
Fred,

The Bachmann mogul is a copy of the Colorado & Southern engine 22 roughly modeled sometimes after 1905 to about 1917.

The stack is C&S as is the headlight. The stack and headlight is a easy change which makes this model so fun to bash.
Here is a list of Yahoo groups that can futher your intrest if you desire:

Yahoo groups

On30  , On30conspiracy, On30Kitbashing, FinescaleOn30, On30Swapmeet and if you need further information on the Bachmann 2-6-0 then go to these Yahoo groups:

DSP-P,CSNG, Coloradoandsouthern.

Royce ;D

Oh. I had no idea. I didn't pay much attention to the C&S when I got interested in narrow gauge prototypes. And thanks for the Yahoo groups! I'll go and check them out!

Fred

Ned

Would like to see more beer reefer cars (already hinted at in the reefer thread) and perhaps another Christmas themed car.

Ned

Tomcat

The C&S engines would need a upgrade to the correct cab and tender plus DCC-ready...

What about a C&S No.74 plus the RGS No.74...?

Cheers, Tom

Royce Wilson

Tom, What era are you modeling?   The cab on the mogul is correct for a C&S mogul after the rebuilds to extended smoke box on most of the moguls. If you want to back date one then try a PSC 4 panel C-16 cab(round roof).

I would like to see a upgrade simply because I have not yet gone to DCC and if Bachmann produced them then I guess I would take the plunge. The only problem with a upgrade is that presenty the mogul is a fraily inexpensive engine to kit bash and that is what make this part of O narrow gauge so much fun. :D

Royce