News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2012 On30 wish list

Started by Royce Wilson, January 11, 2012, 08:12:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmiller

Quote from: Royce Wilson on March 12, 2012, 04:39:48 PM
I would like to see the Southern Pacific diesel or one of the ten wheelers with a whale back tender.

Royce

actually SPNG is what I primarily model, but I wasn't gunna say anything  ;)
mike miller
San Juan Pacific Lines
On31.17 California 3' narrow gauge

ForThemPanzerz

Forumfield

gmhtrains

My number one choice for the 2012 Wish List was going to be a new diesel, but then today I discovered that Mount Blue Model Company has recently added two new On30 diesel bodies that fit over HO scale mechanisms. These will be a quicker modification than Mount Blue's original diesel shell that required a regauged and more expensive S scale mechanism. If you are not familiar with this company, visit www.mountbluemodelco.com and see all of the passenger car, freight car and caboose kits that turn basic Bachmann bodies into entirely different On30 cars. Look through the entire list at the "rolling stock" button. I have no ties to Mount Blue---they are in Massachusetts and I am in Oregon---other than being a satisfied customer.

Gil

darryl1936

Interesting items there..   I ordered a caboose kit today...

Funny,  they except credit cards ?  ( accept )   They fixed to accept now.

TOF in Hawaii

scouts

Have to agree with Royce, would also vote for a Mason Bogie as looking to model DSP&P (1880's). Breckenridge (2-6-6T) and Denver (2-8-6T) would be great. Maybe a Cooke 2-8-0, circa 1883.

Thanks

Royce Wilson

Bachmann, why not take the existing mogul 2-6-0 and add the Baldwin domes from the 4-6-0 and a wooden cad and a choice of a diamond stac and a Radely & hunter and put DCC in the tender and it would be a prefect engine! ::)

Royce

Dusten Barefoot

Purrdy please with coal dust, and wood ash on top  ;D

Rock On!
Dusten
I know I pester the hell out of everone over a 4-6-0
E.T.&.W.N.C, TWEETSIE, LINVILLE.
www.tweetsierailroad.com
http://www.johnsonsdepot.com/crumley/tour1.htm
#12 and 10-Wheelers
Black River & Southern
Rock On & Live Strong
Dusten

Royce Wilson

Dusten, A great deal of folks begged for this loco from Bachmann. Back then we wanted a Baldwin 8-18-C like the large scale one,what we got was the 2ft IF version. :(
Back then everybody kept arguing about minimun radius so I think that had alot to do with killing this project.
I wish Bachmann would consider this as they already have the information. ::)

Royce

azflyer2001

No doubt about it, the SPNG #8, #9 and #18. I love those whaleback tenders.

Travis in Tempe