News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

What about non-rail characters

Started by Anthony P, July 20, 2007, 11:00:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anthony P

what if bachmann came out with non-rail characters like Bulgy, Bulstrode, Butch, Caroline, Elizabeth, George, Jack and the Pack, Lorry('s 1,2,3), Terence, Thumper, Tigermoth, and Trevor. Mabey in 2008 bachmann can start comeing out with the rest of the non-rail characters. There is a lot of stuff to do on Sodor. At least comeout with one to three non-rail characters a yaer. hope my my ideasare good.
Anthony P  ;)

Thomas

PerfectPercy

Good idea but I don't think they would make a Lorry (1, 2, or 3), Butch, Thumper, or Tigermoth becuase they were each in only 1 episode.

Anthony P

so what they made S.C.Ruffy and he was in only one episode :(

Frog Pulling Team

The Chaz Storm

I think the reason could be due to prototypes sense it is really easy to make freight cars.  But I must admit a lot of ranges (ironically) have made SC Ruffey.

alex wittman

i agree with chaz there since he's a freight car i have to say he was in one episode called..... actually i forgotten that episode but i have the video to that episode but as i said s.c.ruffy is a freight car and as i said also i agree with chaz. but Elizabeth was in more than one episode on Thomas and friends. but i am just saying.

P.S. Thomas' big blue treasury is coming out on the last week end of august, thats what i hope for anyway. 

Michael

Well, like SC Ruffey, Lorry was too made in the ranges along with Thumper and Bulgy.  I'd like to see Trevor or Elizabeth myself. 

alex wittman

Michael, i have Trevor in ertl die cast. but i put him on my little farm on my ho  layout at my dads place, apparently its still under construction and i'm on to making the hills covering up the bachmann ho pier set... sorry we were talking about somthing else were we

PerfectPercy

About SC Ruffey I still recall his face in an episode called Put Upon Percy. The front car in the line of trucks going in the mine shaft has his face.

PasqualeCS96

Elizabehth could have a chnace, she did show up in season 6 or 7 and onward since. Trevor though is the number one non-rail character Bachmann should make.

Anthony P2

i thought she was only in season 6,7,8, and 11.

RBMN #425 Fan

Quote from: alex wittman on August 03, 2007, 11:23:35 AM
i agree with chaz there since he's a freight car i have to say he was in one episode called..... actually i forgotten that episode  
S. C. Ruffey was in the episode called "Toad Stands By"
  ;)
BRING BACK THE 425!!!!!
(or 2102. or finish the 113!!!!)

jettrainfan

WOW! Where in the bloody world did this come from?! :o 2007... wow! im surprised no one made a new topic about this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZL7jR1cRb4             

This is how i got my name and i hope that you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/jettrainfan?feature=mhw4
youtube account

Chessie Sys. 3022

Quote from: jettrainfan on July 10, 2010, 04:54:48 PM
WOW! Where in the bloody world did this come from?! :o 2007... wow! im surprised no one made a new topic about this.

Or it could just go in the Wishlist thread. There have been so many model idea topic threads lately for Bachmann to make, but I'm sure they plan ahead what models they decide to make. Putting it in the Wishlist thread would help keep clutter and threads from three years ago away...