News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

ideas for my layout

Started by Thomas, July 21, 2007, 12:47:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thomas

yesterday i had my back yard dug up becuase of water problems and my house flooding  but im finally starting my official layout soon because of the problem and were redooing my downstairs :D im really excited about the layout  :D but im not sure what to put on the layout i have some ideas and here they are:

tidmouth sheds
knapford/the big station
center island quarry
goods yard

i only have an 8x8 platform so i cant  do every suggestion but ill try  :D

Anthony P

mabey if u made your layout bigger then u can put eveything on it. I want to try to make Knapfrod too. Pluse at the end of the summer i'm going to exstend from 4x8 to 8x8 or 4x10 because a asked my parents for a nother pecie of pliwood for my b-day along with other things i want.

Thomas

i cant extend my table cause my mom doesnt want me to use up the whole room

willb

8x8 might make it hard to reach anything in the center of the table.   30" to 36" is about the maximum that anyone can reach comfortably.

Thomas

put im probly having a hole cut out in the middle and the controlles there

PerfectPercy

Well how big of a room do you have and what do you need to put in there?

Well, 4x8 could give you Knapford and a goods yard.

It could also give you Tidmouth Sheds and a little goods yard along with a quarry.

Henryblue

4x8 dfinetly cudnt Give him Knapford nd Not the whole of Tidmouth, U could Include the Sheds and turntable in the middle and the Main line running around it, or You can do the book version of Knapford wich is what Im doing. Heres A map I done to guide you through, for the other side u can probally do a mini version of Gordons hill or where the windmill is:

PerfectPercy

Your doing taht layout Henry Blue?

The Chaz Storm