News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Heisler - options available?

Started by kcsivils1, November 29, 2011, 01:41:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kcsivils1

Mr. Bachmann,

It will be time to order Heislers soon. What options will be available in terms of color scheme, lettering etc?

Also, any photos forthcoming for us to drool over?

Thanks!

the Bach-man

Hi, Kevin,
We'll have pictures up as soon as they arrive, which should be any day.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Royce Wilson

I really like that phot in the Gazette showing Lee Riley holding the Heisler in one hand, kinda shows the size of the engine. ;D

Thanks Bachmann for providing this engine to us!

Royce

cwhowell2

Still no photos?  I'm wondering if there will be headlight differences between 28802, 803 & 804.  Any news yet?  Thanks - Bill

cwhowell2

Thanks - The pictures must have just been posted.  Got my favorite already - 28804.

darryl1936

Nice that the Heislers are coming.   I'll wait for the verdict on the running gears before buying a couple of them.  I have too many shelf queens already with gear problems and really don't want any more.  Some day I will order some metal gears from NWSL and get these engines running.   TOF in Hawaii

Stevelewis

Is there  any updated information  as to when the Heislers  will actually  be  available?

My retail contact here in the UK  reckons  that  they are  still some  time  away!
STEVE LEWIS   North  WALES   UK

Close  to  the  Great  Little  Trains  Of Wales!!

S. Calloway

I too, like the picture in the "Gazette".  Because of Lee Riley and others in the scale of On30, I have put up my Clinchfield stuff and jumped in head first into narrow gauge! Thanks to Bachmann,and Lee ,for the products they continue to release. I do hope they get the gear issues fixed, but my rod engines run like a fine watch! I .for one, think this scale has a very bright future indeed!   Dwayne

Royce Wilson

If you read the older Gazettes then you will find that the empasis on O narrow gauge back then was to super detail a scene and the only motive power to be had was either brass that had to be tinkered with to run right or if you had the talent you could build your own, so On3,On2 was a scale for the elite or talented model builder,Bachmann has changed all that and even with the gear problems we are still doing good.Most new comers don't know that Bachmann really saved O narrow gauge.

Royce

railtwister

It's a disturbingly cute little bugger, and will be hard to resist, even knowing about the "split gear syndrome" that has plagued so many Bachmann releases, particularly in logging prototypes, over the past several years...

Bill in FL

Tomcat

They have become just awesome cute little geared engines. Heck, I canĀ“t resist to have minimum one... =)

Thanks for posting the photos, Bachman!!!

Cheers, Tom ;) ;) ;)