BACHMANN´S MINI PLANES FROM THE 70´s

Started by MINI_DAN, February 01, 2012, 05:57:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MINI_DAN

Dear forum Members and Moderator,

I have been an avid collector of Bachmann´s mini planes series from the 70´s for some time now, and its sad that there a few or no sites that cover the mini planes.

I didnt know where to go next so I decided to come here hoping that both the members and Bachmann can advise me appropriatly on the subject.

I want to make a Mini Planes Collectors Club Web site,  for all of us lost souls, I think it would be a great resource for all the collectors worldwide.

Im planning on providing a complete list of mini planes by#, name, year of issue and images, aswell as a forum for buyers and sellers, spare parts page for those damaged but restorable beauties, tips to identifying true Bachmann Mini Planes from the immitations, display case plans, ideas and more. At some point even organize some kind of events in various cities so collecotrs can get together and share info.. ( maybe a mini planes fair at an old airport with a gutted Douglas DC-3 as a hotdog and hamburger stand! lol well I can dream cant I?)

But before I do anything I need to get some feedback from Bachmann, see if they would allow me to make that page and use thier Logo and product name, I would be happy to link back to this or other Bachmann official sites and links for their current facebook, twitter and social sites to support Bachmann.

Im hoping Bachamnn and the members will realize what a great product they provided us decades ago and how much we cherish and protect the last surviving planes out there. 

And if Bachmann ever decides to revive that product line im sure it would be a sell out!

Please let me know how I can do this without violating Bachmann policy and of course with thier support and help.

Thanks Very Much for allowing me to use this forum for this purpose and best of luck to all the Train enthusiasts  I my self am a big "N" scale Bachmann collector.

Best Always

Daniel aka MINI_DAN 
tuna_coladas@yahoo.com

the Bach-man

Dear Daniel,
I will check to see if it's OK.
Thanks!
the Bach-man