News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Reverse Loop Module

Started by John Honeck Sr, January 30, 2012, 09:54:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

Quote from: hcopter51 on March 27, 2012, 02:54:48 PM
Hello...Has anyone wired the Atlas 305 TT for DCC??? Any help would be appreciated.....Thanks..... ???

The Atlas comes with a reversing ring on it. Look at the diagram that comes with the TT.

Take time to read ALL the messages in this thread. So easy, a Cave person can do it.

Rich

hcopter51

Quote from: richg on March 27, 2012, 04:56:17 PM
Quote from: hcopter51 on March 27, 2012, 02:54:48 PM
Hello...Has anyone wired the Atlas 305 TT for DCC??? Any help would be appreciated.....Thanks..... ???

The Atlas comes with a reversing ring on it. Look at the diagram that comes with the TT.

Take time to read ALL the messages in this thread. So easy, a Cave person can do it.

Rich

That may be true but how do I wire the stall tracks to the roundhouse??? I am ok with the tracks leading to the tt from the layout but what about the stall tracks??? Thanks ;D
"KEEP THE WHEELS SPINNING"

Jerrys HO

hccopter

As richg pointed out, did you take the time to read the instructions or the link I provided. I never had to wire one as I use the Bachmann tt, but I read the article which I posted and it seems to answer your question. According to the article you should electrically isolate the stall tracks with an on/off power switch so you don't accidentally power the wrong loco and drive it off the tt. With the Bachmann tt the power is dead to the stall tracks until the bridge lines up with the stall track reducing the risk of operating the wrong loco.
Do take the time to read the link,it is very detailed.

Jerry