News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

2011 DCC Sound on Board Products

Started by kysouthern, February 27, 2012, 12:34:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kysouthern

I have been away from the hobby for about 5 years, but I am ready to build an On30 layout.  Have all of the 2011 DCC Sound on Board Steam Locomotives listed in the 2011 catalog been released for sale?

Thanks
kysouthern

lostcreekrr

I have purchased both the Shay and Porter with sound, I cannot say about the others.
Check out The Favorite Spot.com
Trust this helps
Rod.

Stevelewis

I think I am correct in saying  that  all listed  sound on board locos have been  released,

The only loco which is still  awaited is  the  Heisler, which is not being  sold as sound on board just DCC on board ( However a Tsunami plug & Play Sound module will be  available)

The Heisler  has been delayed, according to  Bachmanns  UK website it was  imminent  but  then it was  shown  as 'on order'!!  My supplier here in the  UK  Tower-Models  listed the  Heisler as due in a couple of  days, but  then  I got a call from them to say  that  the locos had been recalled to China due to some unspecified problem  so it  will be  around 3 to 4 months away now.

So far  Bachmann themselves  do not appear  to want  to  advise us the  customers  what  the  problem is!!
STEVE LEWIS   North  WALES   UK

Close  to  the  Great  Little  Trains  Of Wales!!