News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Duck Thread

Started by MetaDude27, February 06, 2012, 03:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PasqualeCS96

Question: Since Duck was not even mentioned at the NMRA convention, will he still be made? ???

ThomasFan247

Yes, he'll still be made. He hasn't been cancelled :P

GTPS2

Is there anyway I can pre-order Duck? I looked at Amazon, and they didn't have him for pre-order.

PasqualeCS96

I really hope Duck is not released over a year after he was announced like how D&D were.

Cupix the Azelf

Quote from: PasqualeCS96 on August 19, 2012, 07:15:22 PM
I really hope Duck is not released over a year after he was announced like how D&D were.
You're not the only one, pal... :-\
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Anthony P2

any one else notice the estimated time of arrival on wholesale trains? 1/30/13! :o

Shawn

Quote from: Anthony P2 on August 19, 2012, 09:39:23 PM
any one else notice the estimated time of arrival on wholesale trains? 1/30/13! :o

more time for bachmann to perfect it (!)

thomasj219

They are never right, I would really be surprised if BACHMANN doesn't have Duck released before Christmas.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 20, 2012, 01:22:04 AM
They are never right, I would really be surprised if BACHMANN doesn't have Duck released before Christmas.
Or at least a picture, if memoey serves me right we got a picture of D&D a year after being announced and then we got the models last August/September.

donaldthescottishtwin

The way things are going it wouldn't surprise me if Duck does get released next year, should of had a picture by now since October is rumored.

thomasj219

Guys don't you remember when Edward can out? We didn't get a picture until December but he was still out for Christmas, I think we are all just a little nervous, there is no reason to suspect Duck will not be here by the end of the year. There's still over four months to go, just be patient.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

MetaDude27

I agree. Jan. 30th is most likely only an estimate, since Bachmann hasn't announced an official release date. I still believe that Duck will be released around October or November.

PasqualeCS96

Quote from: MetaDude27 on August 20, 2012, 02:47:32 PM
I agree. Jan. 30th is most likely only an estimate, since Bachmann hasn't announced an official release date. I still believe that Duck will be released around October or November.
But if that release date was written in stone we should have had a picture by now.  :-\

Cupix the Azelf

Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.