News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

The Bachmann Duck Thread

Started by MetaDude27, February 06, 2012, 03:35:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DinoNTrains

sorry if this has been mentioned already, but according the site eHobbies, Duck should be arriving in November. whether its for that site exclusively or a general release, I don't know.
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

thomasj219

Well that's good news, as I said those sites are a bit iffy but it seems we are on the right track.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Cupix the Azelf

Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

thomasj219

Yes, but let's not lose our heads here. Remember good things come to those who wait.

DinoNTrains

Quote from: thomasj219 on August 28, 2012, 07:40:01 PM
Yes, let's not lose our heads here remember good things come to those who wait.

you said it
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

donaldthescottishtwin

Well, now that the summer holidays are over and schools and ect are going back Duck should rise up soon, also I bought a Hornby Spencer online should get to me soon.

thomasj219

That's cool, I've always been curious about that model.

Anthony P2

i've been looking at the Hornby Stepney model for a while now. still not sure though. i should act quick because of the limited production. anybody have Stepney?

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: Anthony P2 on August 29, 2012, 01:27:31 PM
i've been looking at the Hornby Stepney model for a while now. still not sure though. i should act quick because of the limited production. anybody have Stepney?

Yes, I do, I'll answer any question.

thomasj219

Stepney is a but under sized but a FANTASTIC model, I would definitely recommend getting him if you can.

ThomasFan247

I've just received one in the mail, but sadly I can't actually open it until Christmas :P

thomasj219

Anthony P2

Quote from: ThomasFan247 on August 29, 2012, 03:57:11 PM
I've just received one in the mail, but sadly I can't actually open it until Christmas :P

O.O   bummer. it will be worth the wait!

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on August 29, 2012, 01:42:44 PM

Is yours DCC? I heard that I would have to cut some plastic to make it DCC.

donaldthescottishtwin

Quote from: donaldthescotishtwin on August 29, 2012, 01:42:44 PM

Is yours DCC? I heard that I would have to cut some plastic to make it DCC.
[/quote]

Mine is not I don't have a layout so my models are not DCC fitted, didn't know you could fit it with DCC.

ThomasFan247

Yeah, you can fit basically any model with DCC as long as there's enough room for a chip. I had a Bachmann Thomas converted to DCC back in '06 or '07, but that model is no longer in tact :P