News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Duck's Face

Started by thomasj219, February 07, 2012, 12:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JD417 on February 08, 2012, 02:22:44 AM
I must say that for a model that has been so long waited for, I think Bachman should do what we all want on this fantastic soon to be model, Duck's clay face. I've been waiting for this day ever since I've started modeling, and I must say, I almost cried when I heard that bachmann was gonna make duck, although he is not officially confirmed, I must say the day I found out they might actually produce my favorite character, was a day I'll never forget. But come to think of it, even though that diesel was a classic character, they still gave him a CGI face... But his CGI face actually somewhat looked like the model's clay face. Duck's CGI face on the other hand, has little to almost completely no resemblance to the original clay face. So I honestly think Bachmann will do what's right and give us the face we grew up with, with those high cheek bones, and that cheeky smile. Not a face that has a typical, quaint, smile, with no shapes. And plus the fact that he only had the CGI face only 2 or 3 times! So if Bachman were to give him that face that was seen 2,3 times, rather than one that stuck around for almost 7 seasons I'd find it very odd, and strange of Bachmann to do something like that.

Oh ya and... Hi I'm back! :)
JJ Debray-bray's back yayz!!! ;D

JD417

~sigh~
yes Alex, i'm back but only until the toy fair, when we get the conformation, or not, of Duck

Narrowgauge111

if we end up getting a CGI faced duck, not only am i not buying it....but i may cry... :'(

Cupix the Azelf

Quote from: RW James on February 08, 2012, 01:22:44 AM
Cupix the Azelf - here are the two images you wanted:

Thanks, the internet hates me or maybe I'm not doing it right. ??? How do I do it?
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

RW James

Quote from: Cupix the Azelf on February 08, 2012, 07:27:21 PM
Thanks, the internet hates me or maybe I'm not doing it right. ??? How do I do it?
When you select a photo on the Thomas wikia, you will see a button in the lower right ""Embed". Click on that and it will open three options - the bottom one is "Forum". Click on the url in the Forum box and copy it. Then simply paste it into the message box here. That should do it.
Rick

Shawn

Honestly, I really like this face:

*hides behind chair, expecting angry mob*

It would really go with Diesel's face:

(^^closest season twelve face to bachmann model^^)

I think this is what will happen.

SPT

Cupix the Azelf

Testing, testing! :D

Maybe it's good if Bachmann give the engines the faces from the behind the scenes/promo shots (except for Rheneas who has his cross face on.)

Shawn

Quote from: Cupix the Azelf on February 08, 2012, 08:16:36 PM

Testing, testing! :D

Maybe it's good if Bachmann give the engines the faces from the behind the scenes/promo shots (except for Rheneas who has his cross face on.)

Funny, when I was going through the wiki deciding what face it would be, I was considering that face, but I do like the CGI face better

gwr duck

i forone love that face but if we get a horrid face like on engines such as thomas,percy,henry,toby,james then i'll just buy a old duck model like um remember the ones hat u had to buy at the news agents and it came with a book and track the face of that would be perfect. just me opinion

MetaDude27

Quote from: hornbyfan on February 08, 2012, 08:13:40 PM
Honestly, I really like this face:

*hides behind chair, expecting angry mob*

I think it's a nice face, too. Sure, a classic-style face would be a better choice, but if Bachmann chooses to make him with a CGI-style face, then I wouldn't mind too much.

TheJJ

Quote from: AJW98Productions on February 08, 2012, 07:25:29 AM
JJ Debray-bray's back yayz!!! ;D
Oh well thank you! I know you didn't mean me but I'm back too!
LOL

Cheeky_ULP

Honestly, a CGI face would ruin it visually for me. Part of Ducks basic appearance is his larger face and familiar cheek bones, which the CGI lacks. No thanks.

gwr duck

u know the more u post cgi ducks face the more the company might like it :o

Cupix the Azelf

Yeah, so? :P

Bachmann doesn't always get ideas from the forums, they find out themselves or from HiT. :)

Cheeky_ULP

Which HiTs decisions are influenced by what the fans want.

While kids may be the target audience of the show, it seems us older fans are more the target audience of the Bachmann models. That's "so."  ::)