Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Duck's Face

Started by thomasj219, February 07, 2012, 12:15:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThomasFan247

Quote from: therailwayinspector on February 15, 2012, 05:18:01 AM
Quote from: thomasj219 on February 12, 2012, 11:54:52 AM
Yes I thought that, but I'm almost positive the character returning is Duke, so no worries.

According to my friend from the forums, it's not an Awdry created character that is returning.

My current speculations are these:

Harvey
Murdoch
Dennis -Norman is his twin, so it would make sense...
BUT it is highly rumored on the Wikia that Duke is returning.

therailwayinspector

He may do, but the Wiki is just one/a few peoples own opinions, I doubt it as it has been revealled on SiF that it's a non-Awdry character....
Steam, Diesel? It's All The Same.
Creator Of Thomas The Model Adventures

ClearwtaerMK2

If it's Dennis then he should hopefully have learned to be really useful as opposed to being lazy, because as the fat controller states:My engines work hard, I send lazy engines away.

thomasj219

I doubt it's Dennis, they say its a character missed by fans and is Dennis missed by many? No. It is someone more recgonizable.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

TheJJ

If Awdry then I'd wanna see...
Duck,
Stepney,
Oliver,
BoCo,
Duke, or
The Twins

Not his..
Harvey,
Murdoch,
Fergus,
Arthur,
Stanley, or
Hank

thomasj219

Soon we will find out what Duck's face will be, so I thought I'd bring this back for the weekend. One last hurrah to see if we did it.  ;)

donaldthescottishtwin

He only had a few appreances in the CGI show in season 12 so i don't think he would have his CGI face. Diesel only had it due to him becoming regular in the CGI series. The twins(Bill Ben and D&D)  didn't have them not even Salty. Cgi styled faces are an order from Hit to all toy company's so if Bachmnann remade Thomas Percy and James as sparks wants they would have their CGI faces like the large scales.

TrainFan97

If Bachmann made 'Arry and Bert, they WILL get CGI faces. I don't think Oliver was in the CGI series, so that will be an exception.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Calebtrain

Quote from: TrainFan97 on August 04, 2012, 12:59:08 PM
If Bachmann made 'Arry and Bert, they WILL get CGI faces. I don't think Oliver was in the CGI series, so that will be an exception.
He was in season 12, but same as Duck, it is unlikely he would get a CGI face.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

TrainFan97

Quote from: Calebtrain on August 04, 2012, 01:40:20 PM
Quote from: TrainFan97 on August 04, 2012, 12:59:08 PM
He was in season 12, but same as Duck, it is unlikely he would get a CGI face.
It's just that I never pay attention to the CGI series.
My wishlist for HO Scale: Stepney, BoCo, Sidney, Fernando, Mainland Diesels, Norman, Porter, Samson, Timothy, Whiff, Hiro, Winston, and Green Salty.
My wishlist for N Scale: Henry, Edward, Spencer, Flying Scotsman, Duck, Oliver, Mavis, Sidney, 'Arry and Bert.

Shawn

I accually WANT a cgi face ;D

thomasj219

Yeah but hopefully that won't happen. What makes you want that anyway?

Calebtrain

It wasn't really represented properly in season 12....  :-\
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

thomasj219

Not at ALL the BACHMANN model has to have the model face, I know most would be disappointed if it didn't.

Shawn