News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Golden Memories 773 Hudson

Started by bobbie21921, February 18, 2012, 05:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobbie21921

Hey 3rd rail any idea why the 773 is missing from the 2012 catalog.  Is this a Mis print or is the 773 Discontinued and not going to be issued again.  Any information would be appreciated.  I was considering investing in one a little later on this year.
Bobbie Emerson

bobbie21921

Hey Mr Bach-man or anyone got a reply to the question
Bobbie Emerson

ASQTec

I'm no expert, and I'm not trying to steal Mr. Bach-man's thunder, but taking into account that this model is not in the 2012 catalog and no longer listed on the WBB website, one might conclude that these are signs of a model being discontinued.

Maybe Mr. Bach-man will provide official statement.

I noticed that within the 2012 cat. only the Southern F-3 "B" unit is available. What happened to the other "B" units?
    They seem to have removed several items from the new catalogue. I.e. Green o27 Streamliners, 773 Hudson, B units, Santa Fe GP-38 etc.

r0gruth

I wonder what WBB has in mind for this line ?

I have noticed that the offerings seemed to decrease every year since Bachmann took over.

The 4-6-0 just added is a plus IMHO.Maybe there is more new stuff in the offing.But if so,you would expect them to be in the latest catalog.
Roger

r0gruth

It appears that the catalog on this web site has the 773 listed with the other scale hudsons.

We could be wrong about that assuming that this is the latest catalog,?
Roger

r0gruth

I downloaded the latest catalog this AM.It does NOT have the 773.

Maybe someone there has some old Lionel 773s to sell? ;) ;) :) :)
Roger

r0gruth

I also did NOT see any buildings.Maybe they are in a different section of the full Bachmann catalog.
Roger

M1FredQ

Where are you finding the new 2012 catalog?

If they are not listing items for 2012 that means they are pulling them and letting the current stock of what's out there dry.
To me that means I better pick up what I can now before they are gone.

r0gruth

KI received an e-mail with a download for the newest catalog.
Roger

the Bach-man

Dear All,
While not available this year with the 773 cab number, it is available in New York Central wit a scale cab number, It is item No. 40201.
Have fun!
the Bach-man

Ron Sims

And what about the Southern A-A  F3 units?
Ron

3rail

Dear All,

If is is not in the catalog it is not in the line this year.  Some items will take a break, but it does not mean that we will never make them again.  Check around because many dealers still have some in stock.

Regards,

3rail