STORE
"ASK THE BACH MAN"
FORUM
PARTS, SERVICE,
& INFORMATION
CATALOGS AND
BROCHURES

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 20, 2019, 04:57:00 AM
Home Help Search Login Register
News: Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<
+  Bachmann Message Board
|-+  Discussion Boards
| |-+  Thomas & Friends
| | |-+  The Review Thread
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: The Review Thread  (Read 1424 times)
TheJJ

View Profile
« on: March 25, 2012, 10:07:14 PM »

THE REVIEW THREAD!
Some of you may remember the old idea I had about posting a video every day and having everyone review that episode. Well I'm relaunching this thread but I will post 2 different videos every Monday. (Today is the exception) Are there rules to this thread, yes?
Rules:
Every Review must consist of
a 1-10 rating
No foul language
A reasonable explantion of why you said what you rated it as.
No commenting on other people's review if you have a problem PM them or me.
Stay on reviewing everythin g or anything else should go in a different thread.
Have fun.
Trust Thomas
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpK_Kt3EyZg&list=UUD-dNfPFo0KEeL2naktuK9Q&index=133&feature=plpp_video
Wonky Whistle
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEd8ugrQvUk&feature=plcp&context=C4c3e898VDvjVQa1PpcFOTgLOEB_TV905bdnC0oLew6CCxLQoOkoo%3D
With the recent talk of Youtube thefts...DO NOT BRING IT HERE... the Youtube user owns these videos as well as Thomas and Friends I am simply posting a link no copyright...
« Last Edit: March 26, 2012, 03:00:51 PM by JJ96 » Logged
TheJJ

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2012, 10:19:53 PM »

Trust Thomas
9 out of 10
Reason: I love this episode. Top 5 in my book. But it teaches a lesson without OVER teaching it. It's is an episode we all remember and it's very entertaining. I love the crash in this and the way they tied Bertie into this. Plus it's not like the modern day stuffit's just good. Can't beat the classics.
Wonky Whistles:
2 out of 10
Reason: It could be worse. Barely but it can. It's a stupid plot. If that whistle scaes the animals away wouldn't his regular whistle do the same. He almost killed that guy on the ladder, and I still hate the Steamworks. AND THAT SAME STRIKE SYSTEM! UGH I miss episodes like the one above this.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: