The Projects & Works In Progress Thread

Started by Stepney the 'Bluebell' Engine, February 25, 2012, 06:24:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JWR3001 on July 18, 2012, 03:55:55 AM
Really? Oh well, it isn't fun if its too easy! At least it turned out well in the end (at least, judging from the photos).

JWR3001

Sorry man, and I don't think grass up the sides would work on a windmill anyway ;).
EDIT: Scratch the above, I think I have a better understanding of that post now, if it's easy then it's no challenge, no challenge = no fun, right?

TobyTheTram16

The windmill is looking pretty good so far, great work!

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: TobyTheTram16 on July 23, 2012, 11:00:41 PM
Quote from: AJW98Productions on July 22, 2012, 10:52:12 PM

Whoops, I was talking to JWR3001 :P
eh, no harm no foul, his is further along then mine anyway, and probably better as well ;)

JWR3001

Quote from: AJW98Productions on July 24, 2012, 06:31:13 AM
eh, no harm no foul, his is further along then mine anyway, and probably better as well ;)

Well thanks guys, its nice to receive positive feedback.

But hey, both your layout and windmill are coming along nicely too! Don't forget that!  ;)

JWR3001

AJWPRODUCTIONS

Quote from: JWR3001 on July 24, 2012, 08:21:28 AM
Quote from: AJW98Productions on July 24, 2012, 06:31:13 AM

Well thanks guys, its nice to receive positive feedback.

But hey, both your layout and windmill are coming along nicely too! Don't forget that!  ;)

JWR3001
meh I guess I really don't care that much, but I'm happy yours is looking so good, my camera seems to have a habbit of flattering my layout ;) I'll assemble the windmill on the weekend so I can see just how good it looks when put together, then some parts require painting, for which I need I few different colours yet :) just keep working on all you're projects ;) .

Anthony P2

Blue Mountain Mystery clip on the Lionsgate youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OaXA6YKrLeg    ;D ;D ;D

Shawn

First I see This:

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Then when I click on it:

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

The world does not has logic!

Anthony P2

Wow I didn't even relise I posted the link in the projects thread. My bad :P

Stepney the 'Bluebell' Engine

Hi guys.

Sorry it's been a while since i posted again, been stuck in with getting Splatter and Dodge finished off, and finally, they are ready.

They have been one of my better projects so far. And i will be using the same method to do 'Arry and Bert. :)
"Bluebells Forever!" - Stepney the 'Bluebell' Engine
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Blog: http://theworldofthomasmodelling.blogspot.com/
The Forum: http://worldofsodor.proboards.com

thomasj219

Hey Stepney would you be interested in making models to sell because if you would be willing to make them I would buy a Splatter and Dodge for sure but other things too like the old coaches. Please let me know if you would want to by either PM or Skype and we can discuss it if you want. Thanks.
All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.

Shawn

Quote from: thomasj219 on July 29, 2012, 04:39:44 PMwould you be interested in making models to sell

Best idea I've heard all week ;)

TobyTheTram16