News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Champ Decals

Started by lirrman, March 06, 2012, 06:50:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lirrman

Does anyone know if a hobby shop or on-line dealer acquired the left over stock when Champ went out of business.  Caboose Hobbies has a lot of Champ decals but not the ones I'm looking for.

Private Road Names OHIO & VALLEY in HO & O plus LIRR HN320, Long Island white lettering in HO

richg

Only thing I can think of right now is to do a search of the Internet using a couple different search engines, say Google or Yahoo. Use the name of the decal with Champ decals.

Rich

Doneldon

lirrman-

You'll probably have to contact individual hobby shops. I doubt if anyone here will just happen to know who has a specific decal set, especially considering it is rather obscure. On the other hand, I'm often stunned by the detailed information people on this board have so maybe this is a good place to inquire.
                                                                                                                                                                                                  -- D

BillD53A

At the time the company closed, the owner stated on their website that she had not sold the line, she was just shutting down.  Minot, ND was flooded several years ago;  I dont know if anything still exists.  I wish I had stocked up on more of their decals when I had the chance.