Converters for Model Railroaders.

Started by richg, April 02, 2012, 04:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

richg

Here is a link to a useful tool. All kinds of converters for assist in model railroading. You can download this to your PC and even print it out.
Many here don't know or forget to download this very useful on line magazine that is free. They even alert you when the next issue or bonus downloads are available and they do not bug you or send your email off to another company.
Now we have to convince Bachmann to advertise in their magazine.
This magazine has grown a lot in three years

http://issuu.com/mr-hobbyist/docs/mrh12-04-apr2012-ol/96?viewMode=presentation&mode=embed

Rich

CNE Runner

Rich - I couldn't agree with you more...Model Railroad Hobbyist has become my favorite source of hobby information. With the cost of other magazines (who shall go nameless here), anything free allows more money for other model railroad items.

Other posters: Check this e-zine out and I think you will be impressed. You can download (and save) the e-zine as a PDF file on your computer. I like to download the basic version. This version requires an Internet connection to access any pictures or video (yes...I said video). A wonderful feature, of Model Railroad Hobbyist, is the ability to 'click' and go directly to an advertisers website...all without leaving the e-zine...neat!

Regards,
Ray
"Keeping my hand on the throttle...and my eyes on the rail"

ryeguyisme

Not to mention it's funded by George Selios Himself

mabloodhound

Quote from: ryeguyisme on April 05, 2012, 01:05:06 PM

Not sure what you mean by this but Selios has no connection to the e-zine and he doesn't even advertise in it, so he hasn't "funded" anything.
Dave Mason

D&G RR (Dunstead & Granford) in On30
"In matters of style, swim with the current;
in matters of principle, stand like a rock."   Thos. Jefferson

The 2nd Amendment, America's 1st Homeland Security

richg

Quote from: mabloodhound on April 06, 2012, 09:40:04 AM
Quote from: ryeguyisme on April 05, 2012, 01:05:06 PM

Not sure what you mean by this but Selios has no connection to the e-zine and he doesn't even advertise in it, so he hasn't "funded" anything.

Facts.

http://model-railroad-hobbyist.com/about

Rich