News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Thomas and friends: ReBorn!

Started by Shawn, April 05, 2012, 09:58:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cupix the Azelf

Is the so-called "Glaswegian" Scottish, too? :P
Thomas + Bachmann = the True Thomas Experience.

Shawn

Yes.  Glasgow is where glaswegian is from ;)

gwr duck

i can do a good scottish acsent  ;D

Shawn

Make a video, and post the YouTube link here😃

Shawn

I have decided that the dates for the episodes will not be fixed.  so I can take my time to make them.  tho it will probobly mean they come out earlier!

TheJJ

Hello all!
after almost a month I'm back.
@HornbyFan
I'm sorry I haven't gotten a script together. With Finals, school in general, computer troubles and everything else that could go wrong....
I plan to have it done by late June. But all I ask is that you pm me which story (out of those 3) I sent forever ago and I'll start working right away.
And further more with summer closly rising upon us I'm hoping for a Bachmann Duck pic too! AND MY VACATION!
So I'm glad to be back!

panniertankboy8751

Hey again everypeoples!

Sorry for missing out on some stuff, but the date for the AP world test kept deciding to change every other day. ::) So, Shawn, anything you need me to do for le series?

-Matt

TheJJ

Everyone is making a come back!
;D LOL ;D

Shawn

Hi all!  Typing on my iPod.  Let me get to my computer...

Hi Matt and Ma--John?  I think I am getting long term memory loss ;D

So Matt,  I have decided you will appear in the credits as consultant.  For all the things I can do, but am too lazy too!  Thanks Buddy!  And I have not formally opened auditions,  so you get first choice for characters!  I am skarloey tho,  and make them sound like their CGI counterparts.

John,   I really don't mind if it takes you 3 months to finish the scripts.  Live you're life and I come last.

In other news--I AM GOING ON VACATION IN JUST OVER A WEEK!  is all I will say for privacy (if meh production team wants to know more,  I have typing but I will tell you more!

Who's exited for blue mountain mystery!?  I know I am.

any questions? Just ask!

Calebtrain

I'm excited. I hope Nitrogen finishes well. :)
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

Shawn

St by the look of the trailer, I see that if the plot is lacking,  the voices and CGI will make up for it!

DinoNTrains

Blue Mountain Mystery looks cool, though I don't know why Rheneas will be repainted yellow in it.  ??? 
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

panniertankboy8751

Quote from: DinoNTrains on June 01, 2012, 01:48:35 AM
Blue Mountain Mystery looks cool, though I don't know why Rheneas will be repainted yellow in it.  ??? 

Main reason: Marketing

Secondary reason: Something happens in the plot line.

¯\(°_o)/¯

DinoNTrains

Quote from: panniertankboy8751 on June 01, 2012, 06:34:54 AM
Quote from: DinoNTrains on June 01, 2012, 01:48:35 AM

Main reason: Marketing

Secondary reason: Something happens in the plot line.

¯\(°_o)/¯

Second reason seems legitimate, but are you sure marketing is why he's being repainted?
Bachmann never ceases to amaze me :)

panniertankboy8751

It's HiT. Anything's possible.