News:

Please read the Forum Code of Conduct   >>Click Here <<

Main Menu

Show us your layout

Started by Jerrys HO, April 23, 2012, 06:33:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chessie1971

Your welcome and Thanks. I had this n scale layout for a long time found it in the attic awhile back and track was still on it but was rotten and brittle so i replaced the track and added scenery to it. I was trying to post pic's but says file to large.

Jeff

Jerrys HO

You need to upload your pics to a separate account such as photo bucket and then there is a box that has IMG, select it and it will show copied, then go back to your post and paste.

I still don't know how you sleep with that layout.

Jerry

GG1onFordsDTandI

Quote from: Jerrys HO on September 16, 2013, 09:14:12 PM
Chessie
How do you sleep with such a nice layout. ;D ;D ;D ;D
Very nice.

Jerry
Quote from: Chessie1971 on September 16, 2013, 09:01:46 PM
Here is a video of my n scale layout. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQUhmN4vJX4&feature=share&list=UU6FlQJDXlHIayXVtC4L0xIg
That's funny! :D I was expecting something huge ;D! Looks like fun though. Talk about storable.

Les- That's one nice room you have for yourself 8).

Balrog- I hadn't thought about the end to end giving a better view through the windows. Another win, win, for you. ;D

Desertdweller

Thanks, GG1.  I'm planning to take and post a series of photos of my "slanty things" for you.

Les

Chessie1971

M1FredQ

Balrog

Nice video!!

Layout is looking really good!!!

Thanks for the update

jonathan

I have been enjoying the photos and the youtube videos!  Hats off to Balrog and the other video posters.  That takes some serious time for shooting and uploading.  Here's my attempt at yet another video.  Has no background music or dialog yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Yoo_OxNET4

Featured a couple of brass locos in the beginning.  The rest is just trains running
around the layout.

Regards,

Jonathan

Jerrys HO

Jonathan,
I really like the crickets, are they spectators or passengers?
Nice vid.

Jerry

jonathan

Thanks.   ;D The advantage of a garage layout:  free sound effects.

Regards,

Jonathan

Desertdweller

That's a pretty neat video.  Lots of action on a well-finished model railroad!

Les

GG1onFordsDTandI

Quote from: Desertdweller on September 22, 2013, 02:04:23 PM
Thanks, GG1.  I'm planning to take and post a series of photos of my "slanty things" for you.

Les
Oh Id hate to have to look at those  ;) :D

M1FredQ

Jonathon:

What Jazz piece are you using on your video very cool !!!!!!

Also

Frank Sinatra was a BIG and Serious O-Gauge train collector and model railroader. After he died TomMcComas of "I Love Toy Trains" fame got an invite to his estate and was able to filmthe whole layout and all of his collection.

My nine year old loves it !! Also the layout and stories of Mandy Patinkin are NOT TO BE MISSED> He was in the film "Princess Bride" "You killed my Father Prepare to Die". Great layout LOTS of stories he is awesome !!!!

Jerrys HO

Fred,

Thanks for making me re-watch Jonathans video.
The first version starring the crickets was good but there music did not fit the layout, maybe if he dimmed the lights it would have been nice.
Now playing a little or should I say a long version of the "A-Train" was spectacular background music. (I am from New Orleans) Love that jazz and Duke Ellington

Thanks Jonathan and Fred,

Jerry

jonathan

Thanks, guys.  When I put the video together, I was hearing big-band jazz in my head.  It just so happens that version of "Take the A Train" was 9 minutes long, same as the video.

Some folks hear banjos and harmonicas when they watch trains.  I hear brass horns.

:)

Regards,

Jonathan