wish list-well ducks on his way, whats next for bachmann?

Started by dan-hornby, April 25, 2012, 01:43:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shining time

long live the GWR, LNER, and the narrow gauge railways

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: Sparks on May 05, 2012, 01:38:50 PM

As for Daisy, in the TV series BoCo and Daisy shared the same chassis, right down to Daisy even having BoCos chassis in one scene of Bulls Eye. This is also one reason why they've never appeared on screen at the same time.

Daisy is normally a Bo-Bo.

If I recall, Daisy & Boco never shared the same chassis because Daisy being a co-bo was just a mistake by some artists & modellers.

Cheeky_ULP

Which most likely originates from the episode Bulls Eye, where the goof of her being a Co-Bo is visible in that image.

GTPS2

All I want are these charater's.

Oliver
Toad
BoCo
Daisy
Stepney

And an updated Thomas, Percy and James if possible

TobyTheTram16

Quote from: GTPS2 on May 12, 2012, 04:44:52 PM

Oliver
Toad
BoCo
Daisy
Stepney

Same here, I call them "The fab five" , they seem to be the most demanded for Bachmann to produce.

Cheeky_ULP

Quote from: GTPS2 on May 12, 2012, 04:44:52 PM

Oliver
Toad
BoCo
Daisy
Stepney

This is my list too, but Trevor is in it as well.

PasqualeCS96

Trevor would be nice, although the take-along model isn't horrible for now at least.

Calebtrain

ERTL is not bad either, although a little skinny for me.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

PasqualeCS96

The take along would be beter if it had a longer funnel, no magent, and more detail in the wheels.

Choobacca

delete

ClearwtaerMK2

Quote from: Calebtrain on May 13, 2012, 09:43:04 AM
ERTL is not bad either, although a little skinny for me.
The ERTL trevor is too small & the take along trevor is just plain generic...Bachmann should make their trevor the right size to fit HO scale.

Cirkit:)

I would very much like to see Trevor join the range, especially considering how well Bachmann have done creating their most recent models, such as Diesel, The Scots, and Edward. I would hope that the face is similar to the face used in the model era of the TV series, but since the face used in the CGI era is so similar, I wouldn't mind it either way.

As much as I would love to see BoCo, I think it might be more likely that Daisy would come first. She's a diesel who can carry passengers. I think that would be a must-have item, before BoCo. I think the only problem would be the weight. Daisy is a lightweight diesel-railcar, so naturally wouldn't be able to pull much. Only real flaw with it I think.

As for the others..
I'd like to see Oliver and Toad accompany Duck and Scruffey, and perhaps maybe Bulgy could be added to the range somehow?

As much as I'd like to see Stepney, I just don't think it's likely. He hasn't been seen for a long while in the show, and even with all the older fans I don't think the demand is large enough for the Bluebell engine we love :/

Aaaandd.. that's it really.

Calebtrain

Talking about "Sodor Blackout" Duck, look!

"Typically the Trackmaster Thomas sets are themed after TV episodes, movies, and other media outlets. The Sodor Blackout series would be one such theme"

Duck is coming back!  ;D
http://www.youtube.com/user/Calebtrain

I am always willing to help the best way I can. :)

ClearwtaerMK2

Sodor blackout could be a DVD release of some series 17 episodes.

thomasj219

All I want is, Stepney, Boco, Harvey.